Your favorite 1st Half Memories...

bjm676

Here we are at the halfway point at the season. Our team is in 1st place with the best record in all of baseball. So, what's your favorite 1st half memory?

Is it AJ's Game-winning HR against the Dodgers?

The Sox three separate 8-game winning streaks?

The emergence of Jon Garland?

Cliff Politte's RBI single?

The strong return of Frank Thomas?

Share....

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
"That ball is hit deep! Way back! Get up! STRECTH! It will! You can put it on the BOARD! YEEEEEEEEEEES! AJ Pierzynski with the walk-off 3 run bomb! Holy moly! MERCY!"

I honestly just got chills reading that. I could hear it in Hawk's voice. Is that exactly what he said?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I honestly just got chills reading that.  I could hear it in Hawk's voice.  Is that exactly what he said?

Something along those lines. I just remember a little bit of a pause between "board" (which he screamed at the top of his lungs) and "YES!" I got chills typing it and reciting it in my head lol.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 01:39 PM)
Has to be AJ's walkoff.  It just has to be.

Definately...I was there, in the club section...the game was my father's Day gift to my dad...Plus, I loved singing along with the Go Go White Sox song... :headbang

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
"That ball is hit deep! Way back! Get up! STRECTH! It will! You can put it on the BOARD! YEEEEEEEEEEES! AJ Pierzynski with the walk-off 3 run bomb! Holy moly! MERCY!"

When did that happen?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
Tommorrow.  :headshake

I think he was kidding, Soxfan1.

Anyway. There is no question, it was AJ's homerun. That was one of the best moments in White Sox baseball, ever, not just in this season.

:gosox3:

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 03:12 PM)
I think he was kidding, Soxfan1. 

Anyway.  There is no question, it was AJ's homerun.  That was one of the best moments in White Sox baseball, ever, not just in this season.

:gosox3:

I know. I thought the obviousityesness of it would make it.............obvious.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
Never noticed this before, but if you watch closely in that clip, right after AJ touches home plate, you can see Timo and Willie duking it out in the top right corner.  Funny s***.

:lolhitting

yes, that is some funny s***. unfortunately, they gone.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Never noticed this before, but if you watch closely in that clip, right after AJ touches home plate, you can see Timo and Willie duking it out in the top right corner.  Funny s***.

:lolhitting

I noticed that when I first saw the clip on CSN. I didn't bother writing about it necause I thought everyone had already noticed. I think Timo woul beat the s*** ot of Willie btw.