What would you do if the Sox won the World Series?

crash

I would seriously break down and cry out of sheer happiness for like the first 10 minutes then probably have an extended 24 drinking spree....whenever i think about it now my eyes get watered up.......only half the season over though......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
Don't feel bad about the Illini, they had a great year. They were the second best team, only falling one rally short.

true, but needless to say it still hurt to come that close.

f*** Sean May... cheating huge ass bastard, but to answer the questionl.... I would go streak and beat the s*** out of all my friends who are cubs fans and rub it in their faces... Then I would go get drunk, "do some stuff" and drive my white bronco down the highway/freeway and get on tv. I'M INNOCENT!

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
I probaly would also, but tears of joy.

Me too...because I would remember all the times my grandpa took me to games...and my dad....and it would be all about the great memories...It would be so overwhelming...

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 07:40 AM)
Me too...because I would remember all the times my grandpa took me to games...and my dad....and it would be all about the great memories...It would be so overwhelming...

The last ime I cried, over a sporting event, was 2002 Indiana over Duke to get to the final four (see avatar). I imagine that a Sox WS would probably bring me to tears again.

Anyone know the actual date of the World Series this year? I have a wedding in NJ around that time. I'd hate to have to tell my buddy that I can't make his wedding. He's a Yankee fan, he'd probably understand.

Edited by Finkelstein

QUOTE(crash @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
If the Sox won the World Series, I'd probably participate in a riot.

I have a friend who had to drive through an area of chicago after the Bulls won the championshiping the mob was shaking and rocking her car. She loved it! As for me I think it would be great and especially if we paly Saint Louis. That would be the real I55 turnpike classic. :pray

QUOTE(forrestg @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
I have a friend who had to drive through an area of chicago after the Bulls won the championshiping  the mob was shaking and rocking her car.  She loved it!  As for me I think it would be great and especially if we paly Saint Louis.  That would be the real I55 turnpike classic. :pray

4 huge baseball fans in my family. My dad and two other brothers love the Cardinals the way I love the Sox, and I as the lonely Sox fan. My house wouldn't be able to hold that series for 4-7 games...we'd have to move cuz of the damage.

They have experienced a world series though against the red sox last year...so better for me :D And i think it would be hilarious if the Cards and White Sox were in the WS and the Sox won. The Cards wouldn't be able to beat a Sox team in the world series two years in a row... :lolhitting

Edited by TheBlackSox8

I already told my wife that if the White Sox win the World Series, I vow to always wear somethng that says "World Champion Chicago White Sox" on it.

I am talking about some hat, shirt, etc. referencing this World Series - every single day, unless ofcourse I have to wear a suit or something.

QUOTE(WHITESOXRANDY @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 11:57 AM)
I already told my wife that if the White Sox win the World Series, I vow to always wear somethng that says "World Champion Chicago White Sox" on it.

I am talking about some hat, shirt, etc. referencing this World Series - every single day, unless ofcourse I have to wear a suit or something.

like tonyho said...a tattoo?? :huh

QUOTE(Balance @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 12:33 PM)
There would definitely be alcohol involved.  And it would start with champagne.  No rioting, though.  Celebrate, don't break stuff.

I think these people were kidding about rioting, I hope...celebrate, don't violate.

How cool would it be to own the 'Official White Sox World Series Video'? I would love to be able to relive this season over and over again.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 12:35 PM)
I think these people were kidding about rioting, I hope...celebrate, don't violate.

How cool would it be to own the 'Official White Sox World Series Video'?  I would love to be able to relive this season over and over again.

I'd buy two, one for playing and one that would never come out of it's package.