Renovations Report..... Part Deux

CubKilla

Guest hotsoxchick1

and were going to bet how much..........we arent going to land anything more than a bad case of third place (maybe second if were lucky).........for the next season..........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I almost guarantee we land at least a mid level starter whose had at least one quality season.

Ritchie had some good starts with the Bucs. I like Todd, he's going to bounce back. I feel weird saying that, its' like saying "I'll admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan". Yikes!

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1and were going to bet how much..........we arent going to land anything more than a bad case of third place (maybe second if were lucky).........for the next season..........

I'll be weighing in soon with my prediction for the 2003 season. I'm 2-0 with the Sox and Bears, in case you didn't know. I'll have to see what the Indians do with Thome.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well ian you were doing good till that last remark.... ritchie and michael bolton??? good gosh man where have you been hanging??? me thinks with 420 and his magic dragon...........:D

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime

I almost guarantee we land at least a mid level starter whose had at least one quality season.

Ritchie had some good starts with the Bucs. I like Todd, he's going to bounce back. I feel weird saying that, its' like saying "I'll admit it, I'm a Michael Bolton fan". Yikes!

Oh my god Ian, we actually agree. I'm shocked to see you optimistic about someone on the sox, lol. :metal

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1well ian you were doing good till that last remark.... ritchie and michael bolton??? good gosh man where have you been hanging??? me thinks with 420 and his magic dragon...........:D

I don't like Bolton that was just a saying. I do think Ritchie will have a good year, I think weird pitching man Don Cooper will be a big help.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well dont lean too far you may fall over... maybe we better get you one of those little buttons the old folks wear.. "hello this is ian.. ive fallen and i cant get up".......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1well dont lean too far you may fall over... maybe we better get you one of those little buttons the old folks wear.. "hello this is ian.. ive fallen and i cant get up".......

If anyone should be wearing a button its' stupid people. That way we would stay away from them, and we wouldn't have to worry about warning labels on products. That's why we have those labels because of stupid people. If these idiots would wear the "stupid sign" we would know, not to sell them certain products.

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1well dont lean too far you may fall over... maybe we better get you one of those little buttons the old folks wear.. "hello this is ian.. ive fallen and i cant get up".......

If anyone should be wearing a button its' stupid people. That way we would stay away from them, and we wouldn't have to worry about warning labels on products. That's why we have those labels because of stupid people. If these idiots would wear the "stupid sign" we would know, not to sell them certain products.

Remember, its the stupid people of this country that get rich. Just think, idiots don't realize if you spill coffee on yourself its going to be hot and then bam, they touch the cup(A Hot Cup with Hot Contents Inside) and they sue McDonalds and other places for Millions.

Remember, its the stupid people of this country that get rich.  Just think, idiots don't realize if you spill coffee on yourself its going to be hot and then bam, they touch the cup(A Hot Cup with Hot Contents Inside) and they sue McDonalds and other places for Millions.

That's why I'm "anti-people".

Guest hotsoxchick1

would this kind of button do???? now just remember its got nothing to do with me im just asking as an example of what you are talking about lol......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1i figured you would like it... kenny williams wore it to soxfest last year.......

No he didn't. I saw him walking around with his guards. He better get the damn national guard for this year.

If he shows up. I can't wait. And speaking of people that never show up, why doesn't JR ever face the fans at SoxFest? According to some posters on this board, he's owner of the friggin' Century so there should be no problems ;)

Hey Hey Hey

He's far from the owner of the century. Of course Jr could handle things better. Lets be honest the guy is a jackass, look at the comments he's made. Of course, now he's shut up and he's just plain old cheap.

I would love getting someone like Mark Cuban, trust me on that. He's my favorite owner ever.