Official All-Star Game Thread 7-12-05

SoxFan1

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
Can somweone briefly give me an overview of what MB did in his 2 innings? I unfortunately came in from my jog in the bottom of the 2nd only to see Tejada's HR...

Struck out 3 (Including DLee), 1 double play, 3 hits given up - Abreu, Pujols, and Ramirez.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 08:21 PM)
Can somweone briefly give me an overview of what MB did in his 2 innings? I unfortunately came in from my jog in the bottom of the 2nd only to see Tejada's HR...

damn you ran home to see the game, thats some baseball pride :usa

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
Struck out 3 (Including DLee), 1 double play, 3 hits given up - Abreu, Pujols, and Ramirez.

Nice. Good job MB! Did he make any bad mistakes or at all make a mini-fool of himself? Alright, Tub-O-Go gets out of it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 07:23 PM)
Nice. Good job MB! Did he make any bad mistakes or at all make a mini-fool of himself? Alright, Tub-O-Go gets out of it.

He made Pujols look retarded on one swing but Pujols got a hit off him that same ab on a tough pitch.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
He made Pujols look retarded on one swing but Pujols got a hit off him that same ab on a tough pitch.

Eh, its Pujols....what can you do!?! I'm proud. Hopefully Garland gets an inning and does as well as MB....if not better! :headbang

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
another run scores, miguel=mvp

i hope this isnt a blowout, i was hoping for a walk off hr or extra inning affair

BLOW.OUT.EQUALS.MB.WINNER

Didn't James Baldwin win the 2000 ASG for the Sox????