Drinking on the fandeck . . .

ceffa2000

After listening to Buehrle being interviewed on ESPN 1000, I got to thinking. In the tradition of Kenny and Maggs on the fandeck, which current White Sox player would you most like to sitdown at the Fandeck, grab a couple of beers, and watch a game with?

Couple conditions:

-Must be a current PLAYER, no front office people, etc.

-This is hypothetical, as I know you would probably want your favorite player in the game at that time.

My pick would be Buerhle. The laid back attitude off the field would be great to chat with and he just seems like he could shoot the s*** for hours.

Anybody?

:drink :drink

p.s. Apologize if this informal poll has been done before.

Are we assuming that I or they speak the same language? Cuz that would leave out all Spanish or Japanese speaking players, unless it's ok to have a beer with the interpreter, too.

I would have to choose...Carl Everett, because it would be fun to debate with him.

It wouldbe between MB and Frank. MB because he is so laid back and cool and he is a noutddors guys so we would have lots to talk about. IF not, Frank because he is a livinglegend in my mind. Just to be in his prseence would be a humbing honor.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
Frank Thomas.  Just to shake his hand.

Of course...he's probably strong enough to fracture my fingers with the handshake, but it'd be worth it.

Haha, I would never repair my hand. Instead, brag to others by saying "Frank thomas broke my hand..............b****!"

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
Frank Thomas.  Just to shake his hand.

Of course...he's probably strong enough to fracture my fingers with the handshake, but it'd be worth it.

I met him when I was like 10, but I'd love to do it again. I'd want to hang out with him at a game, because it's Frank. However, I do think Buehrle or Ozzie would be the coolest guys to hang out with.