Willie preparing to be demoted

People on the trade thread were talking about a clubhouse cancer if we trade for somebody, in my opinion this guy was something of a cancer. Can you imagine the other players when he would walk around thinking he was some kind of allstar?

Agree completely, that's why he'll be gone. Get rid of the bad apples.

Harris needs to go down to find some kind of hitting stroke again, and to continue improving his batting eye which led to a fair amount of walks this year.

But I hope we see Willie back on the postseason roster unless someone demands him in a key trade because his speed could be worth more than an 11th pitcher.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
...I'm all broken up about it.  Really.

Say what you will about the guy, but, Timo earned his spot on the roster.  Wille and his robust OBP have added nothing to this team in 05'. <_>

i'm pretty sure everyone still hates timo, but willie has quickly moved up the ladder to become the most hated on the team. He has completely earned it too

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
...oh, what the hell.

Do ya'll think a Willie Harris for, say, a guy like Bo Hart--whom would instantly become a fan-favorite--could happen?

Willie will put up better number at Charlotte than Bo has put up in Memphis this year.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:32 AM)
Willie will put up better number at Charlotte than Bo has put up in Memphis this year.

Absolutely. I'm thinking players that may compliment this team down the home-strech. If Harris isn't the guy for whatever reason (i.e. attitude, horrible approach at the plate, etc.) would Kenny look to replace him this season or would he let him rot in Charlotte?

Cause, let's be honest, Harris' future is not on the SouthSide.