Doug Jones

southsider2k5

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear in the radio all f***ing day, ever f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Advertisers play on the insecurities of human beings sweetie. There are MILLIONS of people all over the world, who think they have flaws that really arent there. I cant tell ya how many millions of pretty women think they are ugly and i guarantee there are millions of guys who think they have small dicks who dont. Guys who drive nice guys drive them ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuz they like them? Cuz they can afford them? LOL WOW......and yeah sometimes older guys buy sports cars to make themselves feel younger.

Yes Bmr.. they sure do. I know many of them. I also know many sporting that sweet BMW, or V06, or Stang, etc, etc... and are living in an apartment, or mommy's house because they can't save enough $$ to buy a house, plan for the future, etc.. They'd rather have that sweet ride. Whether it's cause their dick is small or not, I do not know. But obviously they aint right in the head somewhere.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear in the radio all f***ing day, ever f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Advertisers play on the insecurities of human beings sweetie. There are MILLIONS of people all over the world, who think they have flaws that really arent there. I cant tell ya how many millions of pretty women think they are ugly and i guarantee there are millions of guys who think they have small dicks who dont. Guys who drive nice guys drive them ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuz they like them? Cuz they can afford them? LOL WOW......and yeah sometimes older guys buy sports cars to make themselves feel younger.

Yes Bmr.. they sure do. I know many of them. I also know many sporting that sweet BMW, or V06, or Stang, etc, etc... and are living in an apartment, or mommy's house because they can't save enough $$ to buy a house, plan for the future, etc.. They'd rather have that sweet ride. Whether it's cause their dick is small or not, I do not know. But obviously they aint right in the head somewhere.

Actually it makes sense. If you are single, a nice car is gonna get ya more dates than a nice house. Guys are smarter than ya think. If some women werent so f***ing superficial, that guys feel like they NEED a nice car to impress them, possibly this wouldnt happen? Just a thought. ;)

ROTFLMAO!!!

Any time you want to compare check stubs baby just give me a call.

okay whats your number?

Would you like the # with the car allowance and IC bonus?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah an insecure internet chic bragging about how much cash she makes

No Bmr, I don't need to brag. But when you make an accusation about someone (which you directed at me) being jealous cause I can't get a guy with $$ I'd be more than happy to prove that theory wrong.

So.. if I need to make 5 times what I'm making now to make what you make.. that would mean that you're making about $450K a year?

$450,000 and you're playing on an internet message board..? Bmr.. didn't anyone tell you that Monopoly $$ isn't real..??

Actually it makes sense. If you are single, a nice car is gonna get ya more dates than a nice house. Guys are smarter than ya think. If some women werent so f***ing superficial, that guys feel like they NEED a nice car to impress them, possibly this wouldnt happen? Just a thought. ;)

If a guy buys a car based on how much poon tang he thinks he can get.. he's an idiot. Which in itself is an entirely different thread.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Any time you want to compare check stubs baby just give me a call.

okay whats your number?

Would you like the # with the car allowance and IC bonus?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah an insecure internet chic bragging about how much cash she makes< YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH thats legit, LOL!!! Sweetie youd have to make 5 times my salary to make what i make, considering you live in chicago and i live in a low cost of living state, without state taxes. Do you make 750.000 salary? I didnt think so lol. I dont need to brag about what i make, but if it gets ya through the day....

No Bmr, I don't need to brag. But when you make an accusation about someone (which you directed at me) being jealous cause I can't get a guy with $$ I'd be more than happy to prove that theory wrong.

So.. if I need to make 5 times what I'm making now to make what you make.. that would mean that you're making about $450K a year?

$450,000 and you're playing on an internet message board..? Bmr.. didn't anyone tell you that Monopoly $$ isn't real..??

no i meant youd have to make up for the low cost of living here and no state taxes by making 5 times what i make........

If a guy buys a car based on how much poon tang he thinks he can get.. he's an idiot. Which in itself is an entirely different thread.

lets see.....back when i was a little younger i had a nice sports car. Women, and i mean hot women, would tell me s*** like "oh id do ANYTHING for a ride in your car". I mean come on, if youre a single 24 year old male, youre gonna tell me that wont motivate you to want that car? As i got a little older, i realized that i wanted an economical car and i could get women either way. Young adults are not always thinking clearly. Guys wants the hot chics, and theyll do whatever it takes. Not to mention, IT WORKS. Believe me it has nothing to do with dick size.

I suppose you might be right to an extent, although hardly to the point of 5X. But what I make pays for the things I have, allows me to do all the things I want, and affords me to put away plenty for retirement, so I can't complain.

I suppose you might be right to an extent, although hardly to the point of 5X. But what I make pays for the things I have, allows me to do all the things I want, and affords me to put away plenty for retirement, so I can't complain.

I wish I could say the samething! Stupid recesson :lolhitting :bang

I dont care what you make, when did i ever say i did? Also, i never specifically said YOU couldnt get rich guys, it was a generalization. Its also true. Jealousy is a great motivator in human action. Sad but true.

I wish I could say the samething!  Stupid recesson :lolhitting :bang

I've been sooo fortunate! My industry has been hit a bit by the hard times.. but not at all like others. In 2001 we did near $310 million. Last year $220. This year we're on pace for $250.

I've been sooo fortunate! My industry has been hit a bit by the hard times.. but not at all like others. In 2001 we did near $310 million. Last year $220. This year we're on pace for $250.

SO appreciate your good fortune and dont brag. Bragging brings about poor karma.

I dont care what you make, when did i ever say i did?  Also, i never specifically said YOU couldnt get rich guys, it was a generalization.  Its also true.  Jealousy is a great motivator in human action.  Sad but true.

No.. but you assumed I was jealous because I couldn't get a guy with money. And yes.. you did pretty much say I couldn't.

And when I asked you if you wanted to compare checkstubs (in response to your comments on my "jealousy") you asked for my #.

Jealousy is a stupid emotion. It holds no merit in the "real world". Those who live their lives comparing themselves and the things they do or have to others need serious help.

I work in the trading industry and we have just been crushed. Volumes are down, and most everyone has moved towards doing more and more stuff electronically. Hopefully they figure out a way to keep the trading floors intact because I love what I do, even if I'm not making a lot of money doing it. Besides how many jobs can you call millionaires "a f***ing idiot" and not be selling streetwise the next day? :D

He's the idiot?

How about the whore with her head under the steering wheel of his 7-series Beemer slurping on his rod in back of the nightclub who's only doing it because she wants to get into his wallet?

Who's the idiot -- the guy for trying to fool the girl or the girl who falls for it hook, line, and sinker?

I work in the trading industry and we have just been crushed.  Volumes are down, and most everyone has moved towards doing more and more stuff electronically.  Hopefully they figure out a way to keep the trading floors intact because I love what I do, even if I'm not making a lot of money doing it.  Besides how many jobs can you call millionaires "a f***ing idiot" and not be selling streetwise the next day? :D

None of our millionaire agents are ever at corporate.. so sometimes... when my office door is closed.. and I have the radio on real loud.. and I whisper real soft.. I can call them idiots, too :P :D ;) :lol:

He's the idiot?

How about the whore with her head under the steering wheel slurping on his rod in back of the nightclub who's only doing it because she wants to get into his wallet?

Who's the idiot -- the guy for trying to fool the girl or the girl who falls for it hook, line, and sinker?

Clujer.. you and this cock-sucking thing has gone way to far!! :nono

You're obsessed!! :o

Hey, I don't mean to brag - but I pull in low five figures!

So, what does this have to do with Doug Jones anyway? :rolleyes:

lol! You know I was thinking that this morning looking at this thread. How many twists and turns has this one taken?

Heck it should have been on the off topic board a couple hundred posts ago!

lol! You know I was thinking that this morning looking at this thread. How many twists and turns has this one taken?

No! :nono

If we're talking about it, how can it be off-topic? The will of the people should be honored! ;)

No! :nono

If we're talking about it, how can it be off-topic? The will of the people should be honored! ;)

Are we talking about Doug Jones? Technically if it isn't baseball, it isn't supposed to be here. IT doesn't matter how much it is being talked about. Granted I don't care where a topic is, but it is the truth.

I make enough to enjoy life more than most 20 yr olds! I will probably have to borrow a lot to go to school though, so I am enjoying life while I can. :cheers

Anybody Going to Vegas June 9-13ish? 21st B-Day whoo! :headbang

He's the idiot?

How about the whore with her head under the steering wheel of his 7-series Beemer slurping on his rod in back of the nightclub who's only doing it because she wants to get into his wallet?

exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly