Doug Jones

southsider2k5

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear in the radio all f***ing day, ever f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Advertisers play on the insecurities of human beings sweetie. There are MILLIONS of people all over the world, who think they have flaws that really arent there. I cant tell ya how many millions of pretty women think they are ugly and i guarantee there are millions of guys who think they have small dicks who dont. Guys who drive nice guys drive them ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuz they like them? Cuz they can afford them? LOL WOW......and yeah sometimes older guys buy sports cars to make themselves feel younger.

Yes Bmr.. they sure do. I know many of them. I also know many sporting that sweet BMW, or V06, or Stang, etc, etc... and are living in an apartment, or mommy's house because they can't save enough $$ to buy a house, plan for the future, etc.. They'd rather have that sweet ride. Whether it's cause their dick is small or not, I do not know. But obviously they aint right in the head somewhere.

Actually it makes sense. If you are single, a nice car is gonna get ya more dates than a nice house. Guys are smarter than ya think. If some women werent so f***ing superficial, that guys feel like they NEED a nice car to impress them, possibly this wouldnt happen? Just a thought. ;)

If a guy buys a car based on how much poon tang he thinks he can get.. he's an idiot. Which in itself is an entirely different thread.

He's the idiot?

How about the whore with her head under the steering wheel of his 7-series Beemer slurping on his rod in back of the nightclub who's only doing it because she wants to get into his wallet?

Who's the idiot -- the guy for trying to fool the girl or the girl who falls for it hook, line, and sinker?

How about both? :bang

I make enough to enjoy life more than most 20 yr olds!  I will probably have to borrow a lot to go to school though, so I am enjoying life while I can. :cheers

Anybody Going to Vegas June 9-13ish?  21st B-Day whoo! :headbang

Hmmm Nope but im going june 22nd........

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear in the radio all f***ing day, ever f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Advertisers play on the insecurities of human beings sweetie. There are MILLIONS of people all over the world, who think they have flaws that really arent there. I cant tell ya how many millions of pretty women think they are ugly and i guarantee there are millions of guys who think they have small dicks who dont. Guys who drive nice guys drive them ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuz they like them? Cuz they can afford them? LOL WOW......and yeah sometimes older guys buy sports cars to make themselves feel younger.

Yes Bmr.. they sure do. I know many of them. I also know many sporting that sweet BMW, or V06, or Stang, etc, etc... and are living in an apartment, or mommy's house because they can't save enough $$ to buy a house, plan for the future, etc.. They'd rather have that sweet ride. Whether it's cause their dick is small or not, I do not know. But obviously they aint right in the head somewhere.

Actually it makes sense. If you are single, a nice car is gonna get ya more dates than a nice house. Guys are smarter than ya think. If some women werent so f***ing superficial, that guys feel like they NEED a nice car to impress them, possibly this wouldnt happen? Just a thought. ;)

If a guy buys a car based on how much poon tang he thinks he can get.. he's an idiot. Which in itself is an entirely different thread.

He's the idiot?

How about the whore with her head under the steering wheel of his 7-series Beemer slurping on his rod in back of the nightclub who's only doing it because she wants to get into his wallet?

Who's the idiot -- the guy for trying to fool the girl or the girl who falls for it hook, line, and sinker?

Yeah because YOU wouldnt use whatever means possbile to get blown by a hot chic right? :rolleyes:

He's the idiot?

Yeah because YOU wouldnt use whatever means possbile to get blown by a hot chic right? :rolleyes:

If it takes a 50K (or higher) car to get a BJ, I think you could find one a lot cheaper than that!

:lolhitting

He's the idiot?

If it takes a 50K (or higher) car to get a BJ, I think you could find one a lot cheaper than that!

:lolhitting

i dont need a car to get a bj. Young guys use those cars to their advantage though, and it works. I wouldnt call them stupid at all.....

Not at all dude.

You could go out and get an old Camaro or some old muscle car that barely runs for a couple grand, and if you shine it up and rev the engine a few times, the chicks will open up for you.

It's not all about having money, it's more about making the chicks THINK you have money. If a chick thinks you're rich, she will do things to try to get a piece of the pie.

Both guys and girls know the game. Girls have something we want, and we've got something they want. But, the guys need to tip the scales in their favor and use these whores for what they really are -- whores. After she comes out from under your steering wheel, kick her ass out of the car, drive away, and don't look back. Any chick that would perform sex acts for a guy she barely knows based soley upon the fact that he has a nice car deserves it.

So dress well, rent a nice car (if you can't afford to buy one) for the night, and act like you don't care, and you'll have a hottie spreading for you in no time.

If only I would take my own advice. LOL.

Not at all dude.

You could go out and get an old Camaro or some old muscle car that barely runs for a couple grand, and if you shine it up and rev the engine a few times, the chicks will open up for you.

It's not all about having money, it's more about making the chicks THINK you have money.  If a chick thinks you're rich, she will do things to try to get a piece of the pie.

Both guys and girls know the game.  Girls have something we want, and we've got something they want.  But, the guys need to tip the scales in their favor and use these whores for what they really are -- whores.  After she comes out from under your steering wheel, kick her ass out of the car, drive away, and don't look back.  Any chick that would perform sex acts for a guy she barely knows based soley upon the fact that he has a nice car deserves it.

So dress well, rent a nice car (if you can't afford to buy one) for the night, and act like you don't care, and you'll have a hottie spreading for you in no time.

If only I would take my own advice.  LOL.

Oh it definately works and its so sad. Its not totally about wanting our cash. It has to do more with looking cool or feeling cool. My opinion is these chics should go out and make their own money, but hey i guess i just dont understand.

Both guys and girls know the game. Girls have something we want, and we've got something they want. But, the guys need to tip the scales in their favor and use these whores for what they really are -- whores. After she comes out from under your steering wheel, kick her ass out of the car, drive away, and don't look back. Any chick that would perform sex acts for a guy she barely knows based soley upon the fact that he has a nice car deserves it.

Spoken like a misogynist who never gets any in real life. Go dance in a mosh pit, bro.

"The game" is only in your attention-starved imagination, most of your cliched hypothetical "examples" are skewed to suit your own inflexible worldview. You go to any legitimate nightclub (Excalibur, etc) and if you are looking for a bimbo goldigger, I guess you'll find her but there are also classy, confident women out there who don't give a f*** about your car or whether are a lead in a play or not.....Not that there is anything wrong with 1-night stands mind you.

You and bmr shouldn't blame the ladies for your own mommy issues and insecurities in other words.

Not at all dude.

It's not all about having money, it's more about making the chicks THINK you have money.  If a chick thinks you're rich, she will do things to try to get a piece of the pie.

Both guys and girls know the game.  Girls have something we want, and we've got something they want.  But, the guys need to tip the scales in their favor and use these whores for what they really are -- whores.  After she comes out from under your steering wheel, kick her ass out of the car, drive away, and don't look back.  Any chick that would perform sex acts for a guy she barely knows based soley upon the fact that he has a nice car deserves it.

Oh it definately works and its so sad. Its not totally about wanting our cash. It has to do more with looking cool or feeling cool. My opinion is these chics should go out and make their own money, but hey i guess i just dont understand.

What about the guys trolling for them..? No fault on them? No fault on the guy that lies (I love you, I'll call you, of course you're the only one, etc, etc..). Right there from clujers "advice" men can be labeled as lying manipulating whores themselves. Thankfully I skipped that boy crazy stage, and most of my friends were serious about school as well. But there were a couple who got themselves into trouble. And some of the guys got theirs too. 3 minutes in the back of their cars thinking they're so cool.... and now they're a daddy.

You know I purposely avoided this thread for the longest time. Business is lousy and I have far too much time on my hands these days so I just read the entire thing. :headbang I'm not going to get into the gay thing I said my piece in another OT thread. I do think there were some incorrect figures and data presented at various points here. AIDS, % of gays in the population and other topics mentioned are not all exact sciences or what I mean to say is there is far from uniformity of scientific opinion on this subject. Anyway, after reading all this I'm left to wonder, what ever happened to old fashioned romance? That and I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend pulling in Steff's salary.

Not at all dude.

What about the guys trolling for them..? No fault on them? No fault on the guy that lies (I love you, I'll call you, of course you're the only one, etc, etc..). Right there from clujers "advice" men can be labeled as lying manipulating whores themselves. Thankfully I skipped that boy crazy stage, and most of my friends were serious about school as well. But there were a couple who got themselves into trouble. And some of the guys got theirs too. 3 minutes in the back of their cars thinking they're so cool.... and now they're a daddy.

Oh I agree there.

When I gave my "advice", I was speaking from the point of view of a guy looking to just get laid.

I agree that a guy shouldn't lie to a chick to get into her pants, but if a guy's saying "I love you" after an hour and the girl spreads for him, she has obvious issues. And if the guy needs to do that in order to get some tail, he too has issues. However, most guys are going to take a sure thing. To expect anything less is a bit naive IMO.

And obviously, guys (and girls) should ALWAYS use protection to prevent "daddy" situations. Have fun, do your thing, but don't let a 1-nighter turn into a life-long committment.

That and I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend pulling in Steff's salary.

LOL.. You might mind the hours though. The only reason Jim and I get along so well is because he's a COO and works just as much as I do.

But it's worth it in the long run. I'm retiring at 50 baby!!

Spoken like a misogynist who never gets any in real life.  Go dance in a mosh pit, bro.

"The game" is only in your attention-starved imagination, most of your cliched hypothetical "examples" are skewed to suit your own inflexible worldview.  You go to any legitimate nightclub (Excalibur, etc) and if you are looking for a bimbo goldigger, I guess you'll find her but there are also classy, confident women out there who don't give a f*** about your car or whether are a lead in a play or not.....Not that there is anything wrong with 1-night stands mind you. 

You and bmr shouldn't blame the ladies for your own mommy issues and insecurities in other words.

LOL yeah because i have a sports car and get women that way right? Dont speak or write about a topic you know NOTHING about(getting women). Of course, that wouldnt leave you with much to say huh?

LOL yeah because i have a sports car and get women that way right? Dont speak or write about a topic you know NOTHING about(getting women). Of course, that wouldnt leave you with much to say huh?

Nice comeback, resident troll. That doesn't even make sense....Surprise, surprise.

Say, whatever happened to the Siamese twin supermodels you were dating who died and left you with 6-figure fortune? You're so full of it, no amoung of insipid LOL's will obscure the fact that behind your bragging/lying front there is a minimum wage 40yo perv living with his parents. Dem b****es go wild for dat stuff

Just stating the obvious, momo. You ain't foolin' noone.

Nice comeback, resident troll.  That doesn't even make sense....Surprise, surprise. 

Say, whatever happened to the Siamese twin supermodels you were dating who died and left you with 6-figure fortune?  You're so full of it, no amoung of insipid LOL's will obscure the fact that behind your bragging/lying front there is a minimum wage 40yo perv living with his parents.  Dem b****es go wild for dat stuff

Just stating the obvious, momo.  You ain't foolin' noone.

:lol:

Too funny.

Part of the reason I enjoy coming here. :)

Nice comeback, resident troll.  That doesn't even make sense....Surprise, surprise. 

Say, whatever happened to the Siamese twin supermodels you were dating who died and left you with 6-figure fortune?  You're so full of it, no amoung of insipid LOL's will obscure the fact that behind your bragging/lying front there is a minimum wage 40yo perv living with his parents.  Dem b****es go wild for dat stuff

Just stating the obvious, momo.  You ain't foolin' noone.

Ahhhh dont be so hard on yourself voodoo.....your jealousy of me is pathetic.

Ahhhh dont be so hard on yourself voodoo.....your jealousy of me is pathetic

Yes, Reverse Psych 101 reject, I've always been jealous of the 40yo glue-huffing, ritalin-downing "super-model daters" with a 6th grader's IQ and a 3rd grader's sac size.....

Got anymah gems?

Yes, Reverse Psych 101 reject, I've always been jealous of the 40yo glue-huffing, ritalin-downing "super-model daters" with a 6th grader's IQ and a 3rd grader's sac size.....

Got anymah gems?

nah i dont, you win. :) :rolleyes: ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
lol i was gonna say the same thing, but why bother? Its so obvious that these chics are jealous cuz they cant get guys with cash

geez us i miss all the fun... first off i dont need a guy who makes money cause i make my own.. and alot of it too........so your dead wrong there....

that pretty much sums up that........well put steff.. ;)

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy
again wrong... not to brag but....i have better things than most guys ......so im definately not jealous......... :P

From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick

lmfao....well who needs a rich guy when i make more than most anyhow...and beauty is in the eye of the beholder... whats good lookin to you may not be good lookin to someone else .......sorry you loose this one.....and im sure all the big construction fellows here are going to take your side with this huh??? lol way to make friends there bmr........ ;) it has also been my experience that bigger guys have bigger dicks... but thats a subject for another time.......

I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear on the radio all f***ing day, every f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

and if its not on sports radio then you can get it in your email all the time too....viagra, enhance, whatever .. if you guys werent so damn scared of a little dick then why the need for this s***??????

Do you make 750.000 salary?

..is that all????geez even for a low income state thats pretty pathetic........i out do that by a landslide.............

and are living in an apartment, or mommy's house because they can't save enough $$ to buy a house, plan for the future, etc

aint that the truth... suck off those parents as long as you can just so you can have a ride that compensates for lack of other things....... ;)

cant argue that one.. he would get more with a house.. it would at least show some stability and thats what women really want anyhow.........you can have all the nice cars in the world but you aint gonna get much pussy by f***in in mom and dads basement lol...............

Girls have something we want, and we've got something they want.

.. there isnt anything on this earth that you have, which i desire..........but of course we control the kingdome cause we posess all the pussy which you guys can not live without........if you could, then you all would be f***ing knotholes in trees instead ;)

My opinion is these chics should go out and make their own money, but hey i guess i just dont understand.

lmao again with the money thing.. bmr i make more in a day than you do in a month... we dont need your stinking money.......

but there are also classy, confident women out there who don't give a f*** about your car or whether are a lead in a play or not.....

exactly......if you have to try to wow me with a stupid car than your too materialistic and immature for me... definately not worth my time.......

I'm retiring at 50 baby!!

in another 5 years for me.... :D at the ripe ol age of 40 somthing........i guarentee ya......

Got anymah gems?

omg lmao.........you are a classic..... :D

bmr..... first off before you went a tad overboard with this thing about the cool cars and dick sizes (which by the way started off as a ha ha ha but you missed that part.. if you were paying attention you would have noticed the lol and not had wasted about 7 pages of bickering lol)....you take things too seriously.... and further more it doesnt matter the size of the dingy in the water its the motion of the ocean it floats in... but of course no one ever told ya that one either did they???? which can only stem from one of two things.. either you dont get any action or you dont put quality in the action you do get............lol.......either way i wouldnt worry about it too much.. theres someone for each and every person out there.. youll find yours one day im sure.....and she wont mind that you live in mommys basement as brando was so nice to point out for us....... :lol: ;) you have a great day in the land of make believe and dont spend all those 6 figures on one cool car.. spread it out a bit so it will last ya.........

Got anymah gems?

Well, um...thanks for playing, lil' beyotch? :huh:

Got anymah gems?

Well, um...thanks for playing, lil' beyotch? :huh:

:cheers

youll find yours one day im sure.....and she wont mind that you live in mommys basement as brando was so nice to point out for us

HSC, I don't want credit for stating something so damn obvious...most people on here are capable of putting 2 + 2 together without my help. For reals, yo.

But then again, judjing from dozens of pages on this thread, this Tooly McFool has actually managed to suck "busy", mature adults such as you, Steff, cwsox, etc into serious discussions on bigger things of this world. He's got you going every which way and most of you are taking him very seriously. He definately won. Sorry.

Guest hotsoxchick1

nah he didnt win......lol.... im amusing myself while killing time at work before my meeting.....lol.... so why not be the thorn in his side for a bit just so i can have a few giggles with my pals here at work.......were all having such a good time with it........and some of it i just couldnt resist.......i was actually waiting for him to go off on a tirade so i can lmao some more......i know my boss is getting a charge out of it looking over my shoulder right now.. and he drives a beemer and just stated he has a small dick........ :D :D

Oh.. one more thing.. IMO single guys rarely buy sensible cars. They buy them because they are cool looking. Ya ever see a single guy driving a mini-van? Or a sedan?

Since when is a mini-van a sensible vehicle for a single guy??

Are you secretly clamoring for the return of the VW Bus?