Dream Aquistion

drowninginflame

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 11:23 AM)
I'm SOOO sorry that our musical tastes differ.  Should I put a Top-40 artist on there instead and change the title.

Incase you didm't know, genius, "The Best of What's Around" is a song by Dave Matthews Band and I thought it went well with Mark Buehrle. 

Next time maybe I'll put one with George Michael or Boy George on there so it'll make you happy.

I'm pretty sure Dave Matthews is top-40. Right now actually. Good point though.

PS, I didn't know that was a Dave Matthews song, because I don't give a damn about Dave Matthews. Oh and Wham! had a good song or two!

I'll stick with some good grunge... Soundgarden is in my playlist right now. Enjoy your Phish/DMB/John Mayer wussy weed-music, though. I'm happy for you! :D

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 12:36 PM)
I'll stick with some good grunge... Soundgarden is in my playlist right now.  Enjoy your Phish/DMB/John Mayer wussy weed-music, though.  I'm happy for you!  :D

No problem, this wussy weed fan is gonna be at Tom Petty, Motley Crue, Flogging Molly, Reel Big Fish, Coldplay, and the Anger Management Tour, so I'll enjoy those wussy weed bands too! :bringit

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
No problem, this wussy weed fan is gonna be at Tom Petty, Motley Crue, Flogging Molly, Reel Big Fish, Coldplay, and the Anger Management Tour, so I'll enjoy those wussy weed bands too! :bringit

have fun...

Crue- enjoy Vince Neil... he can barely speak anymore. Crue rocked 20 years ago, but their show has been in decline for the past ten years + no Tommy Lee spinnnig around in circles over your head with his badass drum set = the crue is dead. :bang

Petty - now you're talking. :headbang

Flogging Molly, Reel Big Fish :puke

Coldplay :britishflag:

:snr

DaCa-Garth%20Algar.jpg

QUOTE(bschmaranz @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:14 AM)
Mike Caruso.... awwwww yeah!

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
My dream aqusition

caruso.jpg

This is bulls***. I really don't understand why people continue to rag on my boy Mike Caruso, out of all the POS players we've fielded over the past 10 years why do people keep s***ting on Mike. He's not the only suck ass, dissapointing, underachieving player we've had, he isn't even the best example of such a player

Leave Caruso alone god damn it.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
This is bulls***. I really don't understand why people continue to rag on my boy Mike Caruso, out of all the POS players we've fielded over the past 10 years why do people keep s***ting on Mike. He's not the only suck ass, dissapointing, underachieving player we've had, he isn't even the best example of such a player

for the record I never s*** on Mike.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)

Im sorry Kalapse...........here does this make you feel better?

my new dream aquisition

T92_036.jpg

Edited by the People's Champ

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
Im sorry Kalapse...........here does this make you feel better?

my new  dream aquisition

http://www.rookiesquantities.com/Images/T92_036.jpg

1000X better example of a suck ass, dissapointing, underachieving pieace of s*** player than Mike Caruso.

On a scale of suckiness:

Scott Ruffcorn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike Caruso