Who Pitches Saturday?

elrockinMT

great i will have to record the game because ill be at work but i want want to see this kid throw.

He has done ok, but not as good as he was doing in the Spring games. But I liked what I saw the times I saw him throw. He bears down.

I looks like the ESPN Sunday night game will be The Sox and Mariners. Us out of the Chicago area will get to see another game. I think Colon goes in that one.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Does anyone know for sure who pitches for the Sox on Saturday night? I see that it is still listed as undetermined, or will Stewart be ready?

I will be watching WGN, which is my only access to Sox games.

at this point in time does it really matter anymore????? without offense we suck... and the defense isnt much better sorry to say........who cares whos on the mound... they arent going to get much support anyhow........mho........

Does anyone know for sure who pitches for the Sox on Saturday night? I see that it is still listed as undetermined, or will Stewart be ready?

at this point in time does it really matter anymore????? without offense we suck... and the defense isnt much better sorry to say........who cares whos on the mound... they arent going to get much support anyhow........mho........

An insightful humble opinion at that. We have got to get our bats going. This is pathetic.

Actually, the defense has been better than the past few seasons. They have only 17 errors in 27 games and are 6th in the AL in fielding percentage. Seattle is 1st with 12 errors in 26 games.

If the lineup was hitting up to even half it's potential they would be sitting in 1st place right now.

Actually, the defense has been better than the past few seasons. They have only 17 errors in 27 games and are 6th in the AL in fielding percentage. Seattle is 1st with 12 errors in 26 games.

If the lineup was hitting up to even half it's potential they would be sitting in 1st place right now.

Amen to all that has been said. Frustrating start to the season. Again!