Helllpppp!!!

Steff

Guys.. kinda an emergency.. there's this thing on the Vette that goes in between the exhaust onthe rear of the car. It's the Vette "wings" logo. It's an attachment and I need it ASAP.. Anyone know what I am talking about or where I can get it. Left a message for the guy at the Vette dealership but he doesn't get in until 10..

TIA!!

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 08:51 AM)
Dealeship or ebay (sounds like one of the emblems, right)? What year is yours?  Is it 2003 or 2004 or other than that?

Is it something like this:

It's an 04. I can't see the pic (effin work firewall :angry: ) But it goes on the rear of the car by the exhaust. eBay wont work.. I need it today.. :o

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:00 AM)
and how did you "misplace" yours, hmmmmmmm?

I didn't... Jim never had one. His son and daughter were supposed to get it for him. I just got an email from her saying.. "oh.. we couldn't get it. Didn't know where to find it".. :angry: She's had THREE MONTHS to do it.. or tell me.. and not on the DAY we're going out for his birthday. So me... the wonderful loving step-mom.. get's to swoop in and save the day. :headshake

Unreal.. ugghh.. must bite my tongue.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 08:03 AM)
I didn't... Jim never had one. His son and daughter were supposed to get it for him. I just got an email from her saying.. "oh.. we couldn't get it. Didn't know where to find it"..  :angry:  She's had THREE MONTHS to do it.. or tell me.. and not on the DAY we're going out for his birthday. So me... the wonderful loving step-mom.. get's to swoop in and save the day.  :headshake

Unreal.. ugghh.. must bite my tongue..  :ph34r:

And these are your ADULT step-children iirc.

That sucks. . .

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:03 PM)
I didn't... Jim never had one. His son and daughter were supposed to get it for him. I just got an email from her saying.. "oh.. we couldn't get it. Didn't know where to find it"..  :angry:  She's had THREE MONTHS to do it.. or tell me.. and not on the DAY we're going out for his birthday. So me... the wonderful loving step-mom.. get's to swoop in and save the day.  :headshake

Unreal.. ugghh.. must bite my tongue..  :ph34r:

Sounds like something I would say and do.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:23 AM)
Did you try calling some of the other Chevy dealerships in your area?  I'll poke around and try to find something.

I left a message at the one on Ogden and Vette Connection in Plainfield. Neither has called me back yet..

Thanks SFF!!! If you can find one for me I would be sooooo thankful!!!

(888) 210-6112

Thats the number for the Chevy dealership in Glendale Heights. Their parts store is open at like 7 a.m. so they might have your part if you try and give them a ring. Ask them about Corvette Exhaust plates. Not sure if thats too far a drive for you but they might have it if you try and call.

Wooo Hooo.. Bill Kay right down the street from work has them!!

Pffttt.. couldn't find one my ass. :rolly

Ribbie.. thanks for that site. Jim's probably gonna want to go there. They have a ton of cool stuff.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)

Pffttt.. couldn't find one my ass.  :rolly

Ribbie.. thanks for that site. Jim's probably gonna want to go there. They have a ton of cool stuff.

Sweet, glad you found it so close. Better than haulin it to Streator haha.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:50 AM)
Sweet, glad you found it so close.  Better than haulin it to Streator haha.

Thank God.. now he wont be disappointed... again.. by them. He knew it was coming. Been looking forward to it. I can't believe they didn't get it.

Well.. actually yes I can. :headshake

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 08:47 AM)

Pffttt.. couldn't find one my ass.  :rolly

Awesome! Glad you found it close by...

That site is a cool place, btw. Jim will like it.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:51 AM)
soxtalk is awesome.

Yup...what have i always told you...when you don't know something, "soxtalk it."

With such a diverse group of people, someone's going to know the answer or have the right advice.