Bachelor Party Ideas

Finkelstein

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
I told my wife that, too.  Then I won the bj raffle. :o

LOL! Considering I had to force him to go to his buddy's bachelor party that was at a strip club, I think he is being fairly honest (there is several things that have happened as a reason that I am not getting into that figure into why he doesn't like strip clubs or strippers).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:34 PM)
LOL!  Considering I had to force him to go to his buddy's bachelor party that was at a strip club, I think he is being fairly honest (there is several things that have happened as a reason that I am not getting into that figure into why he doesn't like strip clubs or strippers).

Jim's the same way. He went to one and the pictures and stories (which I'm sure I didn't get all of) were pretty nasty. How on earth could you guys touch those females (a stretch of a description to might I add)... They go from guy to guy doing any and everything sometimes.. ewwuuu... it's like you all are effin yourselves. :puke

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:34 PM)
LOL!  Considering I had to force him to go to his buddy's bachelor party that was at a strip club, I think he is being fairly honest (there is several things that have happened as a reason that I am not getting into that figure into why he doesn't like strip clubs or strippers).

Brian isn't Porkchop is he???

http://pchopchronicles.blogspot.com/2005/0...o-porkchop.html

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
Jim's the same way. He went to one and the pictures and stories (which I'm sure I didn't get all of) were pretty nasty. How on earth could you guys touch those females (a stretch of a description to might I add)... They go from guy to guy doing any and everything sometimes.. ewwuuu... it's like you all are effin yourselves.  :puke

Who knew, we're gay! Actually, I think the whole stripper thing is about age. When i was in my early 20's I loved it...now, its not as big a deal.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Who knew, we're gay!  Actually, I think the whole stripper thing is about age.  When i was in my early 20's I loved it...now, its not as big a deal.

Jim and I took a client to Scores.. had to drag Jim there. I thought it was gonna be this old fart buying lap dance after lap dance getting wasted off his arse... and I was right. The chicks were laughing their asses off. They would come over one by one and he'd pay them. Half of them didn't even dance. I found it hysterical, Jim said he felt dirty. :lol:

Those gals.. at least they are not screwing the guys.. trying to make an.. ehem.. "honest living".. but those ones that come to your houses.. oye ve.. ick, ick, ick..

Turn the bachelor party into a sort of a treasure hunt through bars. Have a list of things he has to do to move on to the next bar.

1. One fuzzy navel body shot from a bartender or bar slut(must have 2 witnesses)

2. one retrieved urinal cake(lol, I cant believe I just thought of that)

3. Give a girl a blowjob shot(kahlua, vodka, with whipped cream on the top, get your mind outta the gutter;) ) from your lap(must have witness)

etc etc

you get the idea. There are so many things to do and make people do at bars it is silly

side note: My wife just got back from a bachelorette party this weekend, and told me that her friend made 200 bucks doing "Buck for a Suck"(tape blowpops all over your body and make people remove them with their mouth).

I was like "Why the hell didnt you do that when you had your bachelorette party? We could have used an extra 200 bucks!

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
side note: My wife just got back from a bachelorette party this weekend, and told me that her friend made 200 bucks doing "Buck for a Suck"(tape blowpops all over your body and make people remove them with their mouth).

I was like "Why the hell didnt you do that when you had your bachelorette party?  We could have used an extra 200 bucks!

I did this with life savers. Bought a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes with the proceeds ;)

QUOTE(Finkelstein @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
Please keep it clean, as he has made it clear that "live entertainment" is NOT an option.  :huh

Forget it then. Tell him to plan his own bachelor party.

You should try to make it clear to him that a bachelor party is for everyone EXCEPT the bachelor :drink :headbang :puke

To me, the point of a bachelor party is for him to have 'fun' one last time without it getting him in trouble or being grounds for divorce. After he's married he can still do all the other stuff you guys are describing with no problem, so how does it make that night special? IMO

Eh, whatever, ultimately it's up to the groom. It's his night, he's gotta be comfortable.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
To me, the point of a bachelor party is for him to have 'fun' one last time without it getting him in trouble or being grounds for divorce. After he's married he can still do all the other stuff you guys are describing with no problem, so how does it make that night special?  IMO

Eh, whatever, ultimately it's up to the groom. It's his night, he's gotta be comfortable.

If the bachelor isn't sitting up in front of a pool of his own vomit and the best man isn't cleaning it up at the end of the party (like I was w/my bro when he got hitched), then you DIDN'T PARTY HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
If the bachelor isn't sitting up in front of a pool of his own vomit and the best man isn't cleaning it up at the end of the party (like I was w/my bro when he got hitched), then you DIDN'T PARTY HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

Oh killa.. if I didn't know ya I'd think you were an ass. :P

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)

...........and there have to be some tired ladies nearby in similar conditions.

:cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)
I did this with life savers. Bought a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes with the proceeds  ;)

Next time I see you, I'm giving you a buck and then I'll start searching for my life saver.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Jim and I took a client to Scores.. had to drag Jim there. I thought it was gonna be this old fart buying lap dance after lap dance getting wasted off his arse... and I was right. The chicks were laughing their asses off. They would come over one by one and he'd pay them. Half of them didn't even dance. I found it hysterical, Jim said he felt dirty.  :lol:

Those gals.. at least they are not screwing the guys.. trying to make an.. ehem.. "honest living".. but those ones that come to your houses.. oye ve.. ick, ick, ick..

YOu've got a point...the strip club girls are nicer than the 'house' girls...but I will say I have never been at a party where 'hookers' were there...and its certainly not my thing...

When are you taking me to Scores? :P :bang