Bachelor Party Ideas

Finkelstein

My bachelor party was actually just me and my best friends sitting around watching Horror films, and I was in bed by 10:30PM, as I had strepp throat the week of my wedding and didn't go onto anti-biotics until about 10 hours before I got married. I felt like Hell. But that being said, I told my friends that there was no way in hell I wanted a "Party", as I really am not a party kind of person, and never have been. I got married when I was 24, so it wasn't about me getting "too old", I just never got into that stuff. I have also never set foot in a strip club, so I can't comment on those.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 08:39 AM)
My bachelor party was actually just me and my best friends sitting around watching Horror films, and I was in bed by 10:30PM, as I had strepp throat the week of my wedding and didn't go onto anti-biotics until about 10 hours before I got married. I felt like Hell. But that being said, I told my friends that there was no way in hell I wanted a "Party", as I really am not a party kind of person, and never have been. I got married when I was 24, so it wasn't about me getting "too old", I just never got into that stuff. I have also never set foot in a strip club, so I can't comment on those.

Father Gleason is that you?

I'm not a big fan of strippers at a bachelor party either. For those that have had them you know what I mean, the entire time they are constantly asking people to shell out more money, and if you don't give it to them they get all pissy. Plus, like it was said earlier in this thread, the ones who actually go to the houses aren't typically the highest quality either.

My buddy went to a strip club for the first time a few years ago. Never went back to one. But he told me about his not giving the "dancers" any tips and said that they actually started turning to verbal abuse on him! LOL! I wish I had been there, as there are few thing funnier than a naked person getting all riled up!

Bachelor party #1 was 2 weeks before the wedding with a huge group of friends and relatives and of course we hit a Sox game.

Bachelor party #2 was 1 week before and a smaller crowd of my closest friends. It was decidedly wilder than the first.

Bachelor party #3 was after the rehearsal dinner and basically just a poker game and a run to a couple bars where I use to work.