I didn't get to see the game.

Random

Garland looked nervous. Faced CLee got him to fly out. Faced DLee god him to pop out. Then walked Moises Alou and Aramis Ramirez. Then got Miguel Cabrera to ground out to short. He had trouble finding the strike zone but that is to be expected considering.

Konerko struck out swinging his one AB but did finish off a DP in the field.

SPods was on deck in the 8th when IROD struck out. Pods didn't get to contribute Offensively but did play CF in the 9th.

QUOTE(TimoandAaron @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
I know how MB did, but what about the other 3?

Pods got in for one half inning as a defensive replacement in the ninth. Garland was nervous and got into a jam, but escaped unscathed. Konerko struck out and had a quote after Peavy got him, something like "wtf kind of pitch was that?" :D

Buehrle was sharp, pitched 2 innings with 3 K's and no runs, and he got the win.

Garland was shaky in the 6th but got through the inning without giving up a run.

Konerko struck out in his only at bat and played defense for Texiera.

SPOD was on deck in the 8th but did not get a chance to bat. He played D in the ninth but I dont think he touched the ball. :P