Batgirl on ESPN.com's page 2

Balta1701

Please tell me that you were kidding when you posted this and that you just didn't read any of this thread.

Please.

Sorry. I didn't read the thread. I've never even read an entry from her blog. I just knew it b/c I found tis blog by some crazy nut, who said that on this site she calls them the b**** sox. I just did a search on her site, and found b**** sox.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 08:01 AM)
Just because he blog isn't in green, doesn't mean it can't be a joke.

Confession, so many times in emails and other communications I look for the green and realize, s***, it ain't Soxtalk.

I like her. I shared a few emails a while back and she's funny as hell. If she was a Sox fan we'd be lining up at her koolaid stand.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 06:59 AM)
Confession, so many times in emails and other communications I look for the green and realize, s***, it ain't Soxtalk.

I like her. I shared a few emails a while back and she's funny as hell. If she was a Sox fan we'd be lining up at her koolaid stand.

If she ever came down here, I'd buy her a kool-aid. :cheers She might not root for the WHITE Sox, but that doesn't make her any less funny. And for people who complain about b**** Sox, can you honestly tell me you have never used a stupid nickname to describe another team? And you have never used something like a gay joke to refer to Cub fans? If so you might want to check your reflection in the mirror.

QUOTE(winodj @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 07:13 AM)
So  many jokes, so little time.

Save them for next time you get locked in your apartment . . .

BTW, seriously, and at the risk of sounding stupid, and hopefully not offending, but are the Cubs any more popular in the gay community than any other team?

QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
He hit the end of the annoying scale for posters here in record time if I recall.

He is some pathetic pimple faced 12 year old who trolls white sox messages boards so he can brag about it on his even more pathetic blog.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jul 23, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
She is kinda funny...

I'd prolly go down on her or something...

What does she look like?

Anyway, someone should e-mail and ask her how Boone is working out for them.