7/14/05 - White Sox @ Indians Game Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when they play at the Jake because of that assclown who bangs on the bongos. THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP. Knock that racket off already. Plus the dude who does it looks like Flanders from the simpsons.

ITS THE 2ND HALF, TIME TO REMIND THE INDIANS WHY THEY SUCK,

EAT s*** INDIANS

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 09:43 AM)
I hate when they play at the Jake because of that assclown who bangs on the bongos.  THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP.  Knock that racket off already.  Plus the dude who does it looks like Flanders from the simpsons. 

EAT s*** INDIANS

Try sitting out in the bleachers and listening to that crap all game :bang

I won't sit out there just because of him.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 09:43 AM)
I hate when they play at the Jake because of that assclown who bangs on the bongos.  THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP.  Knock that racket off already.  Plus the dude who does it looks like Flanders from the simpsons. 

EAT s*** INDIANS

No s***.

Is that guy just a fan?....or do the Indians pay him to do that s***?

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 09:08 AM)
We're staring 4L right in the face.

That depends on which Contreras shows up.

The Man

Is it the contreras that works a bit faster, uses his fastball to offset his forkball. This guy gets ahead of most of the hitters and lets his stuff bail him out.

or

The Bed Wetter

Is it the contreras that throws fastalls until someone hits one hard, then retreats into his shell and shakes off any pitch that isnt a forkball. Walks 3 guys to load the bases then grooves a fastball down the plate. His pitch count is like 61 after 2 innings.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
So, he's fair game. I'd have to say something to him that would probably get me kicked out of the park.

The guy looks pretty much like this, except sitting near a Tee Pee and banging on bongos.

story.jpg

This is a good chance for Contreras to prove he is valuable to the team. You go on a three game losing streak and then they have the three days off. Now Contreras's job is to start a new streak, a winning streak, against a much improved club since the last time we faced them. The Indians lineup is swing the hot bat and they are led by Hafner.

Lets see if Contreras can regain his focus and come out strong against this good club. :gosox1:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
So, he's fair game. I'd have to say something to him that would probably get me kicked out of the park.

Yeah, after seeing Browns fans in action, I don't know that I would screw with the guy that is basically the Indian version of Woo-Woo.