Magglio who?

wilmot825

I have my usual bleacher tickets for that game.

Half price night, Magglio's first game back....yep, I am sure the quota of drunken idiots in the bleachers will be filled. Should be a fantastic time that night, especially if the Sox are losing.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
Boo him all you want, you can argue he has it coming. But why on earth would Ozzie have him beaned? That'd be assanine

"'He's a piece of (bleep),' Guillen told White Sox beat writers after learning of Ordonez's contempt for Guillen and alleging his manager steered him away from the Sox and to Detroit.

'He's a (bleep), that's what he is,' Guillen continued. 'He's another Venezuelan (bleep). (Bleep) him. 'He has an enemy. Now he has a big one. He knows I can (bleep) him a lot of different ways. He better shut the (bleep) up and play for the Detroit Tigers.'"

ozzie :fight maggs

BEAN HIM!!!

Im very interested to see if people will boo or cheer for him. Im basically split right down the middle, maggs was this team for a very long time but he did bash our organization a few times after he left. I love him and hate him.

Boo :whichway cheer

I would think there will be cheers and boos but anything can happen.

I will predict more boos.

I wouldn't boo him, though.

He was a great player for us and I could care less if he ripped management.

Management looks good this year with Kenny putting together a fine team, but management hasn't exactly been stellar in the past.

Maggs was a stud for us and I hope he's cheered just as Carlos Lee should be cheered if he ever plays in the Cell again. But that's just my opinion.

I definitely don't think we should bean him. That's between him and Oz. If they want to duke it out at batting practice, fine, but we shouldn't bean Maggs over a beef with Oz.