Are you a seeder?

SnB

Just Curious.

and if so, what flavor?

seeds.gif

So you want to be a Seeder? Step up to the plate and take a crack at it! DAVID Seeders are unique, cool and independent guys and gals who share a love of eating DAVID Seeds. Seeders of all ages eat sunflower seeds while playing sports like baseball and soccer, while watching TV, taking a road trip, working on the computer, or hanging out with friends. Sunflower seeds are natural snacks that keep your mouth busy and your hands free so you can be active, focused and get the job done - on or off the field.

The activity of “seeding” is neither a science nor an art; it’s fun and entertaining! All it takes is a bag of DAVID Seeds and an appetite for seeds. Follow these steps, practice and put your seeder skills to work.

Step 1: Pop a handful of seeds in your mouth

Step 2: Store seeds in one side of your cheek

Step 3: Now, transfer one seed to the other side

Step 4: Crack the shell with your teeth

Step 5: Remove the seed with your tongue

Step 6: Spit the shell, eat the seed and repeat!

Don’t be shell-shocked at first, and remember there is no wrong way to eat DAVID seeds! Watch ball players for some helpful hints, and in no time, you’ll be the natural, top seeder among your friends!

Here are the official levels of DAVID Seeder status:

ROOKIE Seeder: The beginner! You like to eat a few seeds at a time, savoring each seed!

CASUAL Seeder: The occasional seeder. You are on the way to seeder success, keep it up!

ALL-STAR Seeder: The pro! You like to eat seeds by the handful, grabbing a big bag daily!

:lol:

I'm a huge fan of original and bbq as well. Give me a bag and i can go through it in a day, especially if baseball is on.

I agree that ranch is digusting, too much flavor.

I've never seen the nacho/jalapeno ones before in stores.

I'd probably like the jalapeno ones too.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 02:15 AM)
No I'm not. And I actually didn't try one when I was over in the States, which was probably pretty stoopid of me.

What else didn't you try seeing as how you are back home! :aussie: :headbang

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
What else didn't you try seeing as how you are back home!  :aussie:  :headbang

I lived in a company house for 2 weeks, and we pretty much lived off the weber, eating steak, chicken and salmon every night. But we also went out quite a bit when we were in San Diego (to Hooters), the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Anaheim.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 02:18 AM)
I lived in a company house for 2 weeks, and we pretty much lived off the weber, eating steak, chicken and salmon every night. But we also went out quite a bit when we were in San Diego (to Hooters), the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Anaheim.

Mmmmmm Hooters......hugrhgrhgurghhhrghahhrgarguh. Things that you will regret not going to if you didn't:

Applebee's (Don't know if they have them down under)

Steak & Potato's

Shakey's

Old Country Buffet

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)

You should have hit up an Outback Steakhouse. I'm a fan of the ironic.