Brooks Kieschnick

Jim Fainter

I am reading the right numbers for him?  An era of 9 and no hits this year?  And that is what it takes to get called up with Mil.

A plethora of baseball talent in that organization. :lol:

Well, here's hoping he throws a no-hitter against the Cubs next week. :cheers

I think it would be great if he came in, hit a homer that gives the Brewers a lead, and then closes out the game.

Is it me not noticing or have you not been around lately?

I kept waiting for your draft day comments and AFC East evaluations as well as your usual insightful baseball stuff -

Is it me not noticing or have you not been around lately?

I kept waiting for your draft day comments and AFC East evaluations as well as your usual insightful baseball stuff -

I haven't been around....I've been busy with baseball after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday's from 3-5....and I've had some homework to do as well.

You want me to give an AFC East evaluation? I can do one if you want me to.

Right now....regarding the Sox....I'm thinking it's pretty obvious, and I'd be Captain Obvious if I were to point out what's going wrong. We aren't hitting the ball well....and we aren't playing enough small ball....manufacturing runs. If we manufacture 1-2 runs a game....we are probably a 16-11 or even a 17-10 team. Because we haven't manufactured runs....we are 14-13(hopefully 15-13 by the end of the night). The most runs we've given up all year is 12....and that really was a fluke.

The offense has to get going for us to be somewhat successful at all. We atleast need the guys in the middle doing what they can do. Right now....they aren't doing it.