GAME THREAD 7-15-05 SOX vs TRIBE

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Champ i hit the record button on my tivo as soon as I read your message and I just missed it in the 30 minute block...SORRY

Hey thanks anyway for trying, i think Ive come to terms that it is lost forever by now though. It was still very sweet hearing Hawk say my name on TV.

thanks again :gosox1:

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 01:52 AM)
Hey thanks anyway for trying, i think Ive come to terms that it is lost forever by now though.  It was still very sweet hearing Hawk say my name on TV.

I guarantee you that someone on here taped the game tonight. Start a thread after the game, and you'll probably get some help.

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Hey thanks anyway for trying, i think Ive come to terms that it is lost forever by now though.  It was still very sweet hearing Hawk say my name on TV.

Email Comcast and see if they will put it on a tape for you, It will cost ya but Im sure you wouldnt mind that

Comcast SportsNet

350 N. Orleans Street

Suite S1-100

Chicago, IL 60654

Telephone: 312-222-6000

csnchicagowebsite@comcastsportsnet.com

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
Nah, he was just a well...jabroni

Wow. Didn't know that happened at all. As you can tell, I've tried to change my outlook on things. Never in a million years would I have thought we'd be up 10 games at this point in the season, so you won't hear b****ING from me for a while. I'll still say something is awful, like those 3 straight ABs earlier in the game by Everett, Dye, and Rowand. However, I'm going to try and lay off the FU Ozzie's every game.

QUOTE(the People's Champ @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 01:59 AM)
where should I thread it? i dont want to clutter the board with something thats only to my benefit.

People won't get upset with that. That's a lot better topic than 80 pct of the stuff I've seen on there lately.

Kinda funny, FSN North (Twins) are showing the Sox score every time it changes like they have a shot at catching us. And Blyleven just keeps saying how awesome we are. Byrd gets out of a small jam...

AFter 7 3-2 LAA Shields will pitch the bottom of the 8th followed by K Rod for the save hopefully