GAME THREAD 7-15-05 SOX vs TRIBE

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by listening to the game on the radio and from what I've seen since I've been home, have the Indians just been hitting into a lot of bad luck tonight? Lots of liners at people and just barely missing doubles down the line?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 06:30 PM)
Judging by listening to the game on the radio and from what I've seen since I've been home, have the Indians just been hitting into a lot of bad luck tonight?  Lots of liners at people and just barely missing doubles down the line?

A lot of those balls that have just missed the line haven't been hit that hard so look at it anyway you wish.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 07:30 PM)
Judging by listening to the game on the radio and from what I've seen since I've been home, have the Indians just been hitting into a lot of bad luck tonight?  Lots of liners at people and just barely missing doubles down the line?

They have been getting the bat around too quick... but just bearly. The first three innings there had to of been eight liners within three feet of the line.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
They have been getting the bat around too quick... but just bearly. The first three innings there had to of been eight liners within three feet of the line.

LOL. That's exaggerating just a bit. Good day so far for FG cept for the walks.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 12:31 AM)
A lot of those balls that have just missed the line haven't been hit that hard so look at it anyway you wish.

Thanks, like I said, I was just listening. Rooney and Farmer make every ball off the bat seem like a rocket. He scared the s*** out of me last night on the last out of the game.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
Yeah, you'd be hard pressed to find two slower players on the bases ever in the history of baseball.

Konerko, thomas, and pierzysnki all on at the same time would be funny. Pierzynski is every bit as slow as both of them.