Oh boy...

Steff

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
You got Cingular, cool!

Now you can call me for free EVERY DAY!!!!!

Technically I think it's still AT&T.. but I think the phone to phone calls count like we're both Cingular. This phone was too damn cool to pass up.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
I want one of those phones where you can watch tv on them.  That would be cool... hehe

Supposedly this one does that via the internet. I could watch mlb.com feeds on my Motorola. This I would imagine is the same. Just have to figure out how.. This phone is much different (button function wise) from the Motorola's.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:05 AM)
Supposedly this one does that via the internet. I could watch mlb.com feeds on my Motorola. This I would imagine is the same. Just have to figure out how.. This phone is much different (button function wise) from the Motorola's.

Didn't you just get a phone a few months ago?? Geeez... :P

It does look pretty cool, darn new-fangled gadgets.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
Didn't you just get a phone a few months ago?? Geeez...  :P

It does look pretty cool, darn new-fangled gadgets.

Not me.. Jim got the Razor. He loves it. I don't. I've had the Motorola V600 for a couple years (since it came out whenever that was). I want something that was easier to use the net and text on since it seems I am always texting or on the net when I'm not at work or home. This one takes movies which I think is just the coolest thing.. I'm a phone nerd. :lol:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)
I can't wait to get rid of my Cingular service.  It is the worst service I have ever had.  I get infinately more dropped calls, and no signal problems than I ever did when I had Nextel.

Such is the neverending plight of most cell phone users. Most of us are never happy with the service, and everyone elses always looks better. I've had Verizon for 5 years now and I'm not happy but I figure how much better can it be elsewhere. Plus I love how if your willing to complain they just take money off of your bill!! :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:30 AM)
Not me.. Jim got the Razor. He loves it. I don't. I've had the Motorola V600 for a couple years (since it came out whenever that was). I want something that was easier to use the net and text on since it seems I am always texting or on the net when I'm not at work or home. This one takes movies which I think is just the coolest thing.. I'm a phone nerd.  :lol:

That was it I knew you were talking about the RAZR phone a while back. I don't even use the camera on my phone. I do use the internet and I text like a fiend but I always take the best phone they will give me for free. Usually I make out pretty good because I was blessed with the ability of being a whiny b****.

I got Verizon and it rocks. Of course everything just depends on the area you are in and every one of them will have its dead spots.

Got the LG camera phone (almost 2 years old and once two years is up I'm switching in for a new phone cause mines dying). It survived a dip in the ocean once and has been banged up more times than Paris Hilton :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 15, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
I got Verizon and it rocks.  Of course everything just depends on the area you are in and every one of them will have its dead spots. 

Got the LG camera phone (almost 2 years old and once two years is up I'm switching in for a new phone cause mines dying).  It survived a dip in the ocean once and has been banged up more times than Paris Hilton :lol:

:o What kinda of funny juice have you been drinking!?! Your Funny Factor just went up another notch! :headbang :lol: