Now this is good movie news

Kyyle23

Kevin Spacey apparently told "Superman Returns" director Bryan Singer, who also helmed "The Usual Suspects," he'll co-star in the sequel to the 1995 caper flick according to Sydney newspaper The Daily Telegraph. The two were overheard by a waitress talking about said project whilst having dinner during the shoot - take that for what you will.

i wasn't a huge fan of the first movie (i liked it but didn't go crazy over it like some people) but some people in Hollywood need to realize that there are just some movies that DON'T NEED sequels..whether it be that the movie wasn't that good..or the original stars won't come back or too much time has passed.

When they decided to make a sequel to one of my all time favorite movies (Escape from New York) i cold just tell it was a disaster...and boy was it ever!

The Usual Suspects also strikes me as that type of movie. It stands up well on it's own and doesn't need a sequel.

juddling