If You Like the Daily Show

LowerCaseRepublican

TDS? Da best- the only TV show I make sure to tape if I can't watch. Even Simpsons or Sopranos lack this distinction. It's good thing the smug-atron Kilborn departed.

It's all about Steven Colbert and John Stewart (probably the future replacement of Letterman, remember the name). Vince and Correl were funny as hell, but those two along with Will Ferrel were for me the funniest thing on TV in the last 3-4 years. Too bad the women on the show are irrelevant and untalented...bring on Amy Poehler from UC'B and SNL.

"Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys"

Stephen Colbert is the best and Ed Helms and Cordory funny too.

they do everything in a comical way, but get a point accross too, like the whole Bush vs. Bush skit.

Stephen Colbert is the best and Ed Helms and Cordory funny too.

they do everything in a comical way, but get a point accross too, like the whole Bush vs. Bush skit

Let's put it this way: even though TDS budget is tiny and they often phone it in (some eps look like they've been ad-libbed and put together in 10 minutes)...they are still two notches above the current atrocity that is SNL, anything really.

This is what having great television comedy writing and casting (Ed Helms? The way he whisper-screams "f*** me!" while struggling to introduce internet gadgets is priceless) can do...95% of TV shows lack in both departments.

Didn't Steven Colbert graduate NW? I know he was Second City-based for a looooong time before Strangers with Candy...he also provides the voice for Ambiguously Gay Duo as is Steven Correl.