Congrats to Raffy

DonkeyKongerko

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
What's even more amazing than Palmiero taking steroids is Jose Canseco was on top of this. We all ignored him in the past when he alleged certain players injecting steroids, but suddenly, his credibility on this issue isn't so far fetched.

I've believed him the entired time. He really had no reason to lie. Plus, when you look at the numbers, a lot of guys' power numbers increased when they were on the same team as Canseco.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
I've believed him the entired time.  He really had no reason to lie.  Plus, when you look at the numbers, a lot of guys' power numbers increased when they were on the same team as Canseco.

Ditto. The day of the hearings before I even read Jose's book I believed him.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
Ditto. The day of the hearings before I even read Jose's book I believed him.

The book fell into my lap, basically. My girlfriend went to the mall on the day the book was release, so I asked her to pick it up for me. I read it that night and the following day, took about 3 hours because I was so interested and it was an easy read. But, I believed it as soon as I read it.

I even checked the stats for Palmeiro, Pudge, and Juan Gone after Canseco was traded to the Rangers. Needless to say, they each had a surge in power.