GAME THREAD 7-16-2005 SOX vs INJUNS

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)
The thing is, I have no problem pitching Shingo when he was in there.  I just didn't understand bringing in Viz instead of Politte or Hermanson.  Have we found out if it's Elarton or Lee tomorrow?

I've heard elarton all week but I'm not certain.

QUOTE(quickman @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
your watching the game or listening to it, why do you need play by play.

if you aren't in the Chicago market (or Cleveland), the game isn't televised (on Fox, MLB Extra Innings or MLB.tv)

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:44 PM)
The thing is, I have no problem pitching Shingo when he was in there.  I just didn't understand bringing in Viz instead of Politte or Hermanson.  Have we found out if it's Elarton or Lee tomorrow?

They said Elarton on Fox.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
if you aren't in the Chicago market (or Cleveland), the game isn't televised (on Fox, MLB Extra Innings or MLB.tv)

Not talking to you I was talking to Jim who I know lives in chicago. i completely understand the request for others.maybe next time Jim can give you the play by play.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
I am on a conference call, otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

I have a suggestion, I will be more than happy to sell you a 13inch television Extremely cheap. You can actually put it in your office and watch it while you are doing other things. Its really the way to go. I figure if you can post on the board the same time you are on a con call, then you can certainly look at a television screen at the same time. By the way, buy a cell phone also, Its the 21st century. Time to take off the wig and put the horse in the barn.

I have a suggestion, I will be more than happy to sell you a 13inch television Extremely cheap. You can actually put it in your office and watch it while you are doing other things. Its really the way to go. I figure if you can post on the board the same time you are on a con call, then you can certainly look at a television screen at the same time. By the way, buy a cell phone also, Its the 21st century. Time to take off the wig and put the horse in the barn.

Thanks for the advice, let me file it ... FLUSH.

Guess what, you figure wrong, I check the board for an update so I can still pay attn. to the call. If I were watching tv I wouldn't be paying attn. now would I.

Believe me it is great to not have a cell phone, one less addiction. I am that addicting type, you know that.