For all trade rumors

Chisoxfn

The Inside Beat

This is the new trade related forum for Soxtalk.com

This way there can be seperate discussions for everyone interested in regards to White Sox and non White Sox related trade rumors. People can also propose things as well, but if they create a new topic for that, please put Non-Rumor in the topic description so people will understand.

Hopefully everyone likes this. Once deals become official or very close to official, we'll move them into the main forum. If anyone has any feedback please post it here, were always open to other things, but I do think with all the rumors that will come up, this will be a great way to keep them all together. Than after the non-waiver deadline the forum will be closed until next year :)

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
sounds good.

you could always keep this sub-forum year-round instead of making a gigantic trade thread.  ( i like it, but i know some don't.)  This would be  away of pleasing both parties

My thoughts are during the off-season team discussion gets less and at those parts of the year its almost better for all rumors to be in the main forum (however, if this works out well and everyone prefers to keep the forum year round, I'm definately open to it).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:21 PM)
My thoughts are during the off-season team discussion gets less and at those parts of the year its almost better for all rumors to be in the main forum (however, if this works out well and everyone prefers to keep the forum year round, I'm definately open to it).

good point, but during the season at least you could leave the section up

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
Great idea now there can be a thread for every rumor and you can find what you want easily instead of searching through a 60 page thread to find it.

and not have the entire main forum littered with trade threads.

good work jas (i'm assuming it was your idea....for some reason, i think i'm wrong :P )

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 11:35 AM)
and not have the entire main forum littered with trade threads.

good work jas (i'm assuming it was your idea....for some reason, i think i'm wrong :P )

Actually I'm not 100% if it was my idea or not. I know i talked with a few people and threw this idea out, but I'm not sure if someone else mentioned it as well.

Regardless, I'm taking some credit for it, LOL.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Actually I'm not 100% if it was my idea or not.  I know i talked with a few people and threw this idea out, but I'm not sure if someone else mentioned it as well. 

Regardless, I'm taking some credit for it, LOL.

It's good to be king. :lol: