Trade Winds

Chisoxfn

Here's my idea...let me see if you guys like it. One big trade rumor thread for all non white sox rumors. Then for every Sox rumor...I'll make a post with that players name and all news related to that deal could go in that thread?

This sound like a cool idea?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)
Here's my idea...let me see if you guys like it.  One big trade rumor thread for all non white sox rumors.  Then for every Sox rumor...I'll make a post with that players name and all news related to that deal could go in that thread? 

Very good idea. Gets my approval :P

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:17 PM)
Here's my idea...let me see if you guys like it.  One big trade rumor thread for all non white sox rumors.  Then for every Sox rumor...I'll make a post with that players name and all news related to that deal could go in that thread? 

thumbs.up.jpg

Does anyone think we should have one general Sox thread as well...just in case there are some sort of potential rumor that may not fit with a player. For example the fact that numerous teams are scouting Contreras?

Or should we just have Contreras potentially on the block as a thread?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 16, 2005 -> 02:25 PM)
Does anyone think we should have one general Sox thread as well...just in case there are some sort of potential rumor that may not fit with a player.  For example the fact that numerous teams are scouting Contreras? 

Or should we just have Contreras potentially on the block as a thread?

I'd go with a big Sox thread. Also random Sox news that isn't thread worthy could be posted there.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 01:32 AM)
Or not all year because the forum would be dead from January to June and then again from September to November

Nah, off-season/ST always has some rumors swirling. Sept-Nov has the wauver wires and september call-ups...

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
Any chance it will be moved to Around the Horn? I kind of like my Pale Hose talk straight and to the point with no distractions.

Read all of PHT first, then click on this subforum. That will accomplish what you seek.