GAME THREAD 7-17-05 SOX vs INJUNS

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)
any idea of how long of a dealy, are they saying anything?

I think it's just one of those storms where the rain comes down hard for a little while but passes pretty quickly.

it does look like the wind is moving north east, so all those small blobs coming from the south west of cleveland will probably need to pass first.

hi8is estimated delay time total: 35 minutes

estimated start time: 1:05

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 09:44 AM)
You notice that Hawk has ridden umpires much more this year? I agree that those Garland pitches were strikes but winning makes Hawk a little too pompous for my tastes. Also, saying Elarton had among the best stuff in baseball while with Houston is laughable.

No, back when Elarton was healthy I think there were quite a few people who thought that of him. I know I was one of them. Elarton had some nasty stuff in his early years.

Arm injuries got the best of him though.

QUOTE(hi8is @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
it does look like the wind is moving north east, so all those small blobs coming from the south west of cleveland will probably need to pass first.

hi8is estimated delay time total: 35 minutes

estimated start time: 1:05

damn im good =) almost to the minute =P

When Elarton was in the bullpen with the Astros, he was awesome. He looked better than Oswalt did when Oswalt pitched out of their pen. We're in a bad situation if this rains lasts too long. No reason to risk putting Garland back into the game.