Sox End month of April 14-13

CWSOX45

I'm still positive after a 14-13 start in April. The White Sox usually struggle in the first two months of the season, and I think if we come out of May over .500 this team will make a run and overtake the Royals for first. I'm not nervous about the Twins, the only teams they have really beat regularly have been the Devil Rays and Tigers. Once the offense comes around, (or whenever Gary Ward is removed) whatever comes first this team will be fun to watch.

All we need to do is get Buehrle and Colon some run support, along with Loaiza and if Garland keeps it up, who knows what can happen.

CWSOX45

I'm still positive after a 14-13 start in April.  The White Sox usually struggle in the first two months of the season, and I think if we come out of May over .500 this team will make a run and overtake the Royals for first. I'm not nervous about the Twins, the only teams they have really beat regularly have been the Devil Rays and Tigers. Once the offense comes around, (or whenever Gary Ward is removed) whatever comes first this team will be fun to watch. 

All we need to do is get Buehrle and Colon some run support, along with Loaiza and if Garland keeps it up, who knows what can happen.

CWSOX45

take a look at our schedule...july we play minn twice and the rest of the time its cleveland , detroit , kc , tb , balt...but after that august and sept are brutal...april was the 2nd easist month for us...it was almost imparrative we had a hot april and an extremely hot july...we need a lead going into august..if we are behind we will have to make up ground against boston , new york , the west coast teams ,toronto..all the top tier teams...

a 14-13 start really isnt what we needed...a 20-7 april would have set us up for a tough may and june...we will likely need a 22-7 july against the bottom feeders to set us up for a very tough final two months...

I'm still positive after a 14-13 start in April.  The White Sox usually struggle in the first two months of the season, and I think if we come out of May over .500 this team will make a run and overtake the Royals for first. I'm not nervous about the Twins, the only teams they have really beat regularly have been the Devil Rays and Tigers. Once the offense comes around, (or whenever Gary Ward is removed) whatever comes first this team will be fun to watch. 

CWSOX45

take a look at our schedule...july we play minn twice and the rest of the time its cleveland , detroit , kc , tb , balt...but after that august and sept are brutal...april was the 2nd easist month for us...it was almost imparrative we had a hot april and an extremely hot july...we need a lead going into august..if we are behind we will have to make up ground against boston , new york , the west coast teams ,toronto..all the top tier teams...

a 14-13 start really isnt what we needed...a 20-7 april would have set us up for a tough may and june...we will likely need a 22-7 july against the bottom feeders to set us up for a very tough final two months...

Lol. Fine, we'll get hot in July than.

I agree with u but we got s*** heads here

not s*** heads, wsc, not at all, my friend.

When I'm not on the hopeful side, then there is a problem since I'm usually the last optimist standing. You know that I have never once on any board posted a "fire ______" post or a "[sox player's name] sucks" thing.

Last week we played poorly. Ok, bad weeks happen. Then Sunday Garland wins with the Sox only getting 3 hits. That could be the sign of a good year if we win on those days - but still the offense lags, we are not hitting. Frank walks 3 times and we can't move him over even once? As far as I am concerned, Frank is the only batter we have playing smart. He's not hitting, but at least he is batting smart and getting on base.

Something has to change. Loaiza is not going to go undefeated - at least no opne has in history - without him we are 4 under. And he has a history of not doing well in the 2nd half of a season. So normally I say ok, someone else will pick him up, its a team game.

But this team isn't picking anyone up. You know it isn;t that we are one game over, iot is how we have gotten here, and it has been playing some reallly lackluster ball.

I am normally Mr. Optimistic. And I get pissed off at hell at all the negativitiy and you know that, we have posted on the same boards for a while. But the team cannot stay in these doldrums too much longer.

If we have to wait until July to wait for this team to get hot I will spend my time watching something else lol. They really need to do something, anything. A demotion, a promotion, a firing. Something to stir this team up. It is getting ridiculaos.