AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have the funds, get out to the Cell sometime this week and see this team. They deserve a week of sellout crowds for such an awesome job in Cleveland, as well as the first half. They need to know we're behind them 100%. And, as Hawk mentioned on the broadcast, already 81K sold for the Detroit series (IIRC), and over 120K for the Boston series.

I'll be out there Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

I'm so proud and happy with this team. Keep on chuggin', Sox! :headbang

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
If you have the funds, get out to the Cell sometime this week and see this team.  They deserve a week of sellout crowds for such an awesome job in Cleveland, as well as the first half.  They need to know we're behind them 100%.  And, as Hawk mentioned on the broadcast, already 81K sold for the Detroit series (IIRC), and over 120K for the Boston series. 

I'll be out there Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. 

I'm so proud and happy with this team.  Keep on chuggin', Sox!  :headbang

Somehow I'm beginning to think the attendance issue is behind us. This team should draw a minimum of 2.5 mil this season.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
Somehow I'm beginning to think the attendance issue is behind us.  This team should draw a minimum of 2.5 mil this season.

agree with that.

this entire week will be 35+ at least.

I'll be there saturday. Can't wait, should be a fun day with friends and the sox

Nice...

All these games now we really need going into August. It ain't gonna be that easy come the turning of the page into a new month.

But with the way they play the Central, none of that matters. I just want us to play the AL East well so that we get that confidence going into October.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 03:10 PM)
Nice...

All these games now we really need going into August.  It ain't gonna be that easy come the turning of the page into a new month.

But with the way they play the Central, none of that matters.  I just want us to play the AL East well so that we get that confidence going into October.

We got a big 4 game set coming up with Boston next weekend. I think that's gonna be a pretty good measuring stick of where we're at. Until then we can fatten up on the Tigers and hopefully run our winning streak to 7 games.

I didn’t view the game but did hear Rooney and Farmer. Very nice to see Garland get his 14th win. It’s pretty much a fact that every time Garland takes the mound he will factor into a win or lose.

Now let's :sweep: the Tigers as well.

I found this funny, don't know if it was posted or not..but look what Casey blake surmised

Indians right fielder Casey Blake appeared to be unbowed even after the trashing administered to the Tribe by the White Sox.

Asked if Chicago is the best team Cleveland has played, he said, ``I don't know. No. I think they're a good team, not the best team. I don't think they're any better than we are.

``Things are going their way. They're pitching well, and it seems like they always come up with the big hit, and that equals winning.

LOL :bang