twins win 6-5 in extra innings 13

baggio202

twins win as torii hunters routine fly ball is lost in the white ceiling of the stupid dome by the rocco 'the next joe dimaggio' baldelli...cristian guzman followed with a single as the twins erase a 4-0 first inning deficeit to sweep the dray and pull to within a game of the white sox at 13-14

we better win tonight

twins win as torii hunters routine fly ball is lost in the white ceiling of the stupid dome by the rocco 'the next joe dimaggio' baldelli...cristian guzman followed with a single as the twins erase a 4-0 first inning deficeit to sweep the dray and pull to within a game of the white sox at 13-14

we better win tonight

Damn Baggie Dome.

:fyou Minnesota.

CWSOX45

They need to play with neon colored balls in roofs that have white ceilings. It'd be too damn hard to paint the ceiling, so forget that idea.

And they could use a variety of colors. Use bright blue, bright green, bright orange, bright pink, bright yellow, bright purple....bright any color that can be bright, I guess. :D

It'd be better than those damn white balls. Man those suck. Pisses me off that a team can play in a stadium like that and get used to it, having to play 81 games there, and an opposing team comes in once a year. I think some day a team will go in there and will lose a very, very, very important game because they lose a ball in the ceiling. I hope it's not us

Damn....I just jinxed it.

They need to play with neon colored balls in roofs that have white ceilings.  It'd be too damn hard to paint the ceiling, so forget that idea. 

And they could use a variety of colors.  Use bright blue, bright green, bright orange, bright pink, bright yellow, bright purple....bright any color that can be bright, I guess. :D

It'd be better than those damn white balls.  Man those suck.  Pisses me off that a team can play in a stadium like that and get used to it, having to play 81 games there, and an opposing team comes in once a year.  I think some day a team will go in there and will lose a very, very, very important game because they lose a ball in the ceiling.  I hope it's not us

Damn....I just jinxed it.

charlie finley tried to introduce orange baseballs back in the 70's..maybe its time to bring his idea back..just for the stupid dome

Guest hotsoxchick1

why not pop the stay fresh baggie and let the stale snack cakes play in a real mans ball park for a change..............a little outdoors couldnt hurt them now could it.......... :D