Bring back Squeeze-it fruit drinks!!!!

IlliniKrush

http://www.petitiononline.com/ranger/petition.html

I signed

Squeeze-it's were absolutely delicious. I'd probly down a 6 pack right now if i had some.

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks as a kid? Possibly ones that aren't evne made anymore?

remember Big League Chew?

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
http://www.petitiononline.com/ranger/petition.html

I signed

Squeeze-it's were absolutely delicious. I'd probly down a 6 pack right now if i had some.

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks as a kid? Possibly ones that aren't evne made anymore?

remember Big League Chew?

Big Leauge Chew?!?!

I love that stuff!!! Last time I saw it was like 2 years ago at the 7-11 at 55th and Kostner & I bought all 20 pouches on the shelf. The clerk looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care. That stuff is imposible to find anymore.

If they can bring back Garbage Pail Kids then surely they can bring back Big Leauge Chew.

Dear steff, mike, and the rest of the oldie workcrowd.

Leave your comments about our childhood being 5 minutes ago out of it.

Now you guys can all go posting about things you remember from WW2.

:P

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
freeze pops

syrup + water = good

freezepops.gif

About a month ago I was at the grocery store and I saw a box of those on sale, and I bought them. They were such a huge treat when I was little. Not quite as delicious as I remember, but still quite tasty.

I also really liked Bubble Tape (6 feet of fun), tongue splashers, sour patch kids, and the afore mentioned Ecto Cooler (that I was oddly thinking about just a couple days ago). Oh, and you could get the Bazooka Joe for a penny at the drugstore by my house and I looooooved those comics.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 17, 2005 -> 08:58 PM)
About a month ago I was at the grocery store and I saw a box of those on sale, and I bought them. They were such a huge treat when I was little. Not quite as delicious as I remember, but still quite tasty.

I also really liked Bubble Tape (6 feet of fun), tongue splashers, sour patch kids, and the afore mentioned Ecto Cooler (that I was oddly thinking about just a couple days ago).  Oh, and you could get the Bazooka Joe for a penny at the drugstore by my house and I looooooved those comics.

Hell, I still eat sour patch kids :headbang

Big League Chew, as has already been stated, is still fairly easy to find. -- In the Chicago area, find a good candy shop; they should have it.

Ecto Cooler -- I remember reading on X-E that while it's not being made anymore, Hi-C still makes a reasonable facsimilie. I can't remember what it's called though. It's definately not green though. That was just food coloring. -- http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0822/

OMG these were the best ice cream things of all time. I would run to the ice cream man for these every time. They came with a wresler's baseball card too.

I've talked with people about these before and no one knew what i was talking about.

cheat, i love you.

1.jpg

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
Big League Chew, as has already been stated, is still fairly easy to find. -- In the Chicago area, find a good candy shop; they should have it.

It is sold at local stores @ burbank, oak lawn, etc..

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 12:19 AM)
It is sold at local stores @ burbank, oak lawn, etc..

Yeah, Big League Chew is fairly easy to find on the Southside. Earlier this evening I recalled seeing several different flavors along with the original.

My forgetten food item, which may still be manufactured, is FLUFF.

fd06-fluff-0105n.jpg

Or how about TANG for that matter?

And yes, Homer couldn't find it either. Someone was bound to bring it up if I didn't mention the reference first. :drink

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:39 AM)
Yeah, Big League Chew is fairly easy to find on the Southside. Earlier this evening I recalled seeing several different flavors along with the original.

My forgetten food item, which may still be manufactured, is FLUFF.

Or how about TANG for that matter?

And yes, Homer couldn't find it either.  Someone was bound to bring it up.  :D

I have both in my kitchen cabinets right now.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
OMG  these were the best ice cream things of all time.  I would run to the ice cream man for these every time.  They came with a wresler's baseball card too. 

I've talked with people about these before and no one knew what i was talking about.

cheat, i love you.

1.jpg

I got those all the time too, they were awesome, not to mention at the time I loved wrestling so that didn't hurt either.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
OMG  these were the best ice cream things of all time.  I would run to the ice cream man for these every time.  They came with a wresler's baseball card too. 

cheat, i love you.

1.jpg

They still make them.

There a website out there, where it will tell you the closet place to by them. IIRC the site would tell you where you can buy like boxes of it. Nothing was even remotely close to me though, :angry:

Mostly out east.