GAME THREAD 7-18-2005 vs. Detroit

WSoxMatt

Iguchi didn't even know Shingo until this year...they played in the same league, but didn't know each other...so of course it won't affect him. :D

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
iguchi doesnt look effected by the shingo thing cuz he sure was smiling at the end of the game.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Alan Trammell shows why he's the worst manager in the major leagues tonight. Who the heck leaves a reliever in to give up 3 homers in 1/3 of an inning when you are up three runs. I wouldn't want this clown managing my little league team. He's the reason why this team loses so many games they easily could have won.

QUOTE(Wolverine31 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
And Alan Trammell shows why he's the worst manager in the major leagues tonight. Who the heck leaves a reliever in to give up 3 homers in 1/3 of an inning when you are up three runs. I wouldn't want this clown managing my little league team. He's the reason why this team loses so many games they easily could have won.

I feel very, very badly about that. :D

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Hey Im 1-0 in starting Game Threads this yr!!!

Shingo was designated for assignment... we have 10 days to trade him

Thanks, I just got back and haven't had time to look through the other threads. Welp, Shingo was fun while he lasted.

QUOTE(Wolverine31 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 03:07 AM)

QUOTE(Wolverine31 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 03:07 AM)
This game just illustrates how lucky the White Sox have been this year. You have well over 20 one run wins this year. You are bound to come tumbling back to Earth next season because you are not as good as your record indicates, not by a long shot. That lead off triple scores most of the time, but the White Sox lucked out again. Plus, I think it's highly likely your pitchers are having career years rather than having established a new level of performance.

:sleep

QUOTE(Wolverine31 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)

In case I had not welcomed you yet, welcome drillrod.

QUOTE(Wolverine31 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)

:crying :crying :crying