Since May 6th, the White Sox are 38-22

Greg Hibbard

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:36 PM)
Please.. don't. Since this is the Pale Hose Forum. Maybe you could list the Yanks transaction on the Sports Bar board.. or maybe a Yankee board.  :huh

Whoa, Steff. I am a White Sox fan. Believe it or not, White Sox fans can occasionally point out that others teams are to be reckoned with while remaining White Sox fans.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
Whoa, Steff. I am a White Sox fan. Believe it or not, White Sox fans can occasionally point out that others teams are to be reckoned with while remaining White Sox fans.

OK. Do that. Maybe on the Sports bar board. :huh

And, uh.. whoa, yourself.. not me.

Yes. With a username referencing the great Greg Hibbard, it's obvious that I'm not a White Sox fan. :bang

Come on people, read through my posts. I hate the Yankees. I would love for nothing more than to see them fail. They have compiled, with the White Sox, the best record in the AL over the last 70 days. That's surprising.

Some of the names besides (LoL)iaza and Justice I can think of........ Weaver? Benitez? Jeff Nelson??? They have less to trade this year on top of that?

Now what guys are you talking about???

Have the yankees traded for someone that was equal or greater than the Garcia trade?

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:41 PM)
Yes. With a username referencing the great Greg Hibbard, it's obvious that I'm not a White Sox fan.  :bang

Come on people, read through my posts. I hate the Yankees. I would love for nothing more than to see them fail. They have compiled, with the White Sox, the best record in the AL over the last 70 days. That's surprising.

Yet the sox are 12 games better then them. For some odd reason there crappy rotation and 2 deep bullpen just doesn't scare me but that's just me.

I think what everyone finds weird is how this thread developed by you Greg.

You pull out an odd stat like the Sox are 38-22 since blah blah and so is another team.

So we wait

and then...anticlimatically...you say it's the yanks.

we wait again

then you finally explain the meaning of your post...briefly.

Next time, try combining everything into one paragraph...

::cough::

Hey guys,

Even though the White Sox are a scorching 38-22 since May 30, so are the New York Yankees. A team many have written off this year.

They have a deadly line-up and a good bullpen. If there pitching comes around, do you think they might pose a threat to the Sox in the post-season? How do we match-up?

(here you would post a few facts, splits...etc)

Stop being cryptic when it's not needed.

:)

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
I can see where you're coming from Ribbie. I thought it would be fun to see if people could guess it, because I certainly could not have. I'm not trying to be cryptic...I thought people would assume I'm a White Sox fan from my username.  :cheers

The cyptic part wasn't your fanbase...but your mystery team and reasoning behind the post.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
and yet you logged on to post in it, really bad and uncalled for word.

just edit it to add the word "post" after really bad and uncalled for word. That would make it OK with this crowd.

Edited by marsh

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
After I edit it, it will still be quoted three times in this thread.  :bang

i have edited my post so that you can edit your post without the original word being quoted. your welcome Mr. Hibbard. :D :gosox2: