Hey...

Steff

IMHO, the world should be invited to post on SL&P. The rest of the forums, especially PHT, should be a little more strict, but I enjoy the vast differences in opinion. SL&P would be sooooo boring without the misguided GOPernauts like Evil Monkey, Nuke_Cleveland, YASNY, and the ultra liberal stylings of KipWells, DJ, and others. I miss being falsely accused of being an anti-Semite by I4E. IMHO, the crazier and more deeply held the better in SL&P.

When the psycho on the corner who is talking to himself while listening to the changing voices in his head gets a net connection, send him to SL&P.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
IMHO, the world should be invited to post on SL&P. The rest of the forums, especially PHT, should be a little more strict, but I enjoy the vast differences in opinion. SL&P would be sooooo boring without the misguided GOPernauts like Evil Monkey, Nuke_Cleveland, YASNY, and the ultra liberal stylings of KipWells, DJ, and others. I miss being falsely accused of being an anti-Semite by I4E. IMHO, the crazier and more deeply held the better in SL&P.

When the psycho on the corner who is talking to himself while listening to the changing voices in his head gets a net connection, send him to SL&P.

Brando is amongst the elite posters on Soxtalk...er, was. I'd vote for his return anyday, comrade.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)

HEY! Who are you calling misguided?

WHY I OUGHTA.............

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 05:47 PM)
A Texas liberal?  That's an oxymoron if I ever heard of one.

:D

The border is solid Democrats.

And remember I received votes for the Rush Limbaugh Award for conservative thinking. I think out of the box. Oops, that was meant for the cliche thread :D

And s***, y'all are libs compared to most Texans