TICKETS TONIGHT

THEWOOD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
little demanding eh?

I was thinking the same.

I want 4 1st row lower-deck tickets. I want these tickets in a purple envelope with a yellow vertical line 1 inch from the right margin of the enelope. I also want them dilivered to my front door by 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Now.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:40 PM)
i dont think that is too demanding but i will consider anything in the 100 level that is not in the outfield.....

If I read correctly earlier, the Sox have already sold 31K + tickets for this game. Welcome to the wonderful world of Walk-up sales.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
I need two (2) tickets for tonight in premium lower box.  I want to have these tickets by 430. Thanks.....

:gosoxretro:

I also need a ride to the game, a few free beers and a churro.

....not a chocolate filled churro, either, maybe raspberry filled or else just the regular kind.....

Oh yeah, and I need a new Sox cap and maybe a Shingo shirt....you know, for old time's sake.....

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
i also have tickets for sundays game against the red sox i am willing trade......

You are willing to trade tickets to this weekends game vs the reigning World Champion Boston Red Sox for half-priced tickets to the game vs the 4th place Detroit Tigers? Are you crazy? You already have the hot ticket.

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:46 PM)
i have saturdays game also...i have a friend in town on business who just called me for tickets and wanted to know if i had any....i also have weekend tickets for the yanks lower box....

Have you tried to buy them online? Or maybe checked out the ticket swapping thread?

i have saturdays game also...i have a friend in town on business who just called me for tickets and wanted to know if i had any....i also have weekend tickets for the yanks lower box....

It's 2:45, just go down there, ask at the box office to see if any late tix were released. Or, try to get some outside.