TICKETS TONIGHT

THEWOOD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You see "THEWOOD" we don;t heckle you for your inquiry, as it is quite a fair inquiry. We heckle you for your demand of:

"I want these tickets by 4:30"

You see my friend, referring back to the Cliche thread, beggers, well, beggers cannot be choosers....

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
It's 2:45, just go down there, ask at the box office to see if any late tix were released.  Or, try to get some outside.

That is the best thing to do. There are always day of game releases that are available only at the ballpark.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
You see "THEWOOD" we don;t heckle you for your inquiry, as it is quite a fair inquiry. We heckle you for your demand of:

You see my friend, referring back to the Cliche thread, beggers, well, beggers cannot be choosers....

The cliche thread is quickly becoming the most useful thread in Soxtalk history.

:lol:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)

I just wanted to get it done as soon as possible....wanted to know for sure what my options were....did not want to wait till last minute

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:56 PM)
:unsure:

he called me this morning....told me he would still be here till tomorrow....cmon i did not think it would be this hard to get seats for a monday game against the tigers....guess i was wrong

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)
he called me this morning....told me he would still be here till tomorrow....cmon i did not think it would be this hard to get seats for a monday game against the tigers....guess i was wrong

A 4 game sweep of the Indians and the return of Magglio probably sold alot of tickets in the past 2 days.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)

For I think the 4th time....

Go down to the box office as that is your only choice at this late in the day.

For I think the 4th time....

Go down to the box office as that is your only choice at this late in the day.

But Steff, he wants the tickets NOWWWWWWW, see, NOWWWWW.

:lol:

It's all in good fun, but I think THEWOOD has been taken to THEWOODSHED. :D

Edited by JimH