Battlestar Galactica

juddling

Just curious about people's thoughts about the new series on the Sci-fi channel. The second season just started the past friday and it looks like it could be good.

I will admit that i hate the fact they took Starbuck and (literally) made him into a woman, but the effects have been good....the new Cylons look really cool and the fact that they have Cylons that look like humans is a interesting twist. I hope the series can continue it's upward climb and was curious about others thoughts.

juddling

:cheers :gosox3:

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Just curious about people's thoughts about the new series on the Sci-fi channel.  The second season just started the past friday and it looks like it could be good.

I will admit that i hate the fact they took Starbuck and (literally) made him into a woman, but the effects have been good....the new Cylons look really cool and the fact that they have Cylons that look like humans is a interesting twist. I hope the series can continue it's upward climb and was curious about others thoughts.

juddling

:cheers  :gosox3:

Jojo Starbuck is a woman.

We were following it for awhile (more Brian than me - he loved the original) and ended up ticked off because he couldn't figure where they were going with some of their story lines. He still watches it occasionally though.

I started watching it last season, but fell off on about 4 episodes, and from there...forget about it. Too much stuff to follow. I LOVED the original, and am thrilled that the new version is so damned good, but just don't have the time to dedicate to following a show. I'll probably just buy the DVD's and watch at my leisure.