Used Cars

sox4lifeinPA

I'm looking at a Nissan Xterra right now. Any horror stories to report? I've heard only good things about these vehicles. I know lots of people have them, but I'm just concerned with a possible commute on 476 to philly every day and I'd rather live than die in a car crash which is possible in the '95 VW golf I'm currently driving.

anyway, :bringit I'm curious to hear your thoughts, for those who have licenses and/or vehicles.

A buddy of mine owns an Xterra and he loves it but he said to get the one that is supercharged or turbo charged which ever it is. It makes a world of difference in that truck...only thing I personally didn't care much for is its cramped interior...its a bit tight.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
A buddy of mine owns an Xterra and he loves it but he said to get the one that is supercharged or turbo charged which ever it is. It makes a world of difference in that truck...only thing I personally didn't care much for is its cramped interior...its a bit tight.

first of all, congrats on 4000, eviljester... :cheers

Secondly, I've debated the supercharger, but I'll take what I can get for the price, availability, colors, monthly payments, etc. I'd like either the dark blue, Maroon, or Olive colors. preferably 2002 or better.

as for the cramped space, like I said, I have a VW golf (4 door albeit, but still) so anything is an upgrade on space. So I'm stoked on the possibility.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 18, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
For safety I like my Dodge 2500 V10. I know when the hurricane hits here, I can climb over almost anything.

How about a motorcycle?

Index.jpg

the upside is PA doesn't require helmets... so if I do get into an accident I'll be with the Lord that much quicker.... /green