Crede not the only one with back issues

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)
Jeff Blanzy just reported that Hermanson is available in the bullpen tonight.

Hopefully we won't need him.

Last time his arm was feeling tired, we went on a streak where we didn't need him for like a week.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
Hopefully we won't need him.

Last time his arm was feeling tired, we went on a streak where we didn't need him for like a week.

He has not been used since Thursday and before that last Sunday his arm should be fine. That is not a good thing when he has a tired arm being used every five days, So I am all in favor of acquring a good bullpen arm.

White Sox can probably put up a similar deal to Boston if it's Wagner straight up, if Boston is willing to take Thome and his insane contract that's left they'll have the edge.

I want to see Ozzie pitch Viz more often. I agree with Hawk and DJ that Viz might be better if he works more since when he has too much strength he doesn't sink the ball, and it stays up. The Sox have a 13 game lead, I think Ozzie should use that to see if working him more can straighten him out.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jul 19, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
He has not been used since Thursday and before that last Sunday his arm should be fine.  That is not a good thing when he has a tired arm being used every five days,  So I am all in favor of acquring a good bullpen arm.

He had the tired arm back in June when he was used in about 4 straight games and 5 out of 6.