KW's comments on Manuel scare me

aboz56

Guest hotsoxchick1
KW and Manuel ultimately will be judged for this year's performance, because if the team doesn't make the playoffs they'll both be looking for work.  At least Manuel will.

and that bonehead kw should be hunting down a new job as well. ..afterall he gave jm all this crappy talent to work with............so there..... :P .................

and that bonehead kw should be hunting down a new job  as well. ..afterall he gave jm all this crappy talent to work with............so there..... :P .................

:lol: Crappy talent?

Ya don't really think we have crappy talent, do you?

Guest hotsoxchick1
:lol:  Crappy talent?

its a figure of speach there, clujo.......lol.......dont get your panties in a uproar......lol..........

ian they are only b****es if theres a buffet to be slammed around... otherwise they are just plain ol underachievers...........lol lol ..........

its a figure of speach there, clujo.......lol.......dont get your panties in a uproar......lol..........

ian they are only b****es if theres a buffet to be slammed around... otherwise they are just plain ol underachievers...........lol lol ..........

I'm not wearing panties today. ;)

And I'm glad you weren't serious when you said we have crappy talent. The void of green made me wonder. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'm not wearing panties today. ;)

And I'm glad you weren't serious when you said we have crappy talent. The void of green made me wonder. :P

hey half the time i cant get the damn green thing to work for me... but the presence of either a lol or a :huh: :P :rolleyes: :) :D :o ;) :lol: :angry: :headbang should tip ya off to a bit of sarcasim or something like it in my post... just a heads up for next time ok....lol........btw the panties thing was a guess i actually figured you more of a thong type anyhow .......lol.......

I fully agree with you, Jason.  KW has made the moves necessary to take this team to the next level.  It's just that they've blown up in his face.  He's not to blame for that.

I disagree. While KW has pulled off some big moves, he's also the guy who left us extremely weak up the middle with no CF. This team, out of ST, had glaring holes..... both offensively, defensively, and managerial. All have "blown up in KW's face" not to the surprise of this Sox fan. Like I said to a couple of Sox fans I know..... If I didn't expect the White Sox to trip on their dicks and get their asses handed to them these 2 weeks, I'd really be pissed..... Botch blowing the lead to KC in the 9th pissed.