Driest Summer Ever

southsider2k5

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
Wusses.  You don't have rain for a couple of weeks and you think you're in a drought.  Puuuullleeze. :rolly

:lol:

Now the sox will be delayed, eh?

1/2 inch in 7 weeks.

We got hit pretty hard yesterday. My neighbor lost a tree. My flag pole got messed up. Some tree limbs down. I got some good video of the later storm coming in. Awesome lightning show!

There was an awesome lightening show last night as the clouds from the second storm that didn't give my area any rain passed through.

I hope the system that is head towards us doesn't break in two and go around Chicago like so many storms have this summer.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
There was an awesome lightening show last night as the clouds from the second storm that didn't give my area any rain passed through.

I hope the system that is head towards us doesn't break in two and go around Chicago like so many storms have this summer.

No joke... there is something to the urban areas being effected like this. The storms always get to about 15 miles away from us, break up and reform on the other side of the city.