Drinking at the Game

Texsox

During a Sox victory do you drink more or less?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. During a Sox victory do you drink more or less?

• More, I am celebrating
    • Less, drowning the pain
    • No Difference

At the game? I have the same. They stop serving before the last out.

At home? During the week, I don't drink, but on the weekend, it depends if we get together for a cookout and happen to have the Sox on or if we've gotten together specifically to watch the game.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 07:35 AM)
It doesn't matter for me.  I do 99% of my drinking at the tailgate before the game.  I can't convince myself to spend for 1 beer what I could buy a six pack for outside of the park.

It is amazing what beer costs. I can never understand the people that complain about ticket prices, but always have about 10 beers at the park.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 08:38 AM)
It is amazing what beer costs. I can never understand the people that complain about ticket prices, but always have about 10 beers at the park.

After 4 or 5 beers, it all begins to make sense.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 08:38 AM)

I never complain about prices period...I drink as many $5.50 beers as I can...no matter whether they are winning or losing...I may be an alcoholic! :drink

Its all about the tailgate.....I can't remember a game I have been too and have not tailgated.....maybe 1 or 2 inside depending on if its pay week or not.....better to get your fill on food outside before the game too.....except for nachos....