Drinking at the Game

Texsox

During a Sox victory do you drink more or less?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. During a Sox victory do you drink more or less?

• More, I am celebrating
    • Less, drowning the pain
    • No Difference

No it is not, at least, it's not to me. There are far worse things you can spend money on. :P

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 08:31 AM)
I don't drink at the games....it's a waste of money

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 08:35 AM)
It doesn't matter for me.  I do 99% of my drinking at the tailgate before the game.  I can't convince myself to spend for 1 beer what I could buy a six pack for outside of the park.

:notworthy

It doesn't matter for me.  I do 99% of my drinking at the tailgate before the game.  I can't convince myself to spend for 1 beer what I could buy a six pack for outside of the park.

Even if I drink before hand, I can't just sit on my hands and not drink during the game, I'll have a few anyway. And if I had enough before the game, so that I didn't want any more during the game, I'm probably in no shape to enjoy or remember the game.

Oh yea and to all you underagers......watch out for the stadium lots....when I went Monday night i had a parking pass..... they had some big dude with a killer power trip goin around checkin IDs. Which is respectable, but 2 girls that we were with were not 21, they were'nt drinking anyway, but the dude said We were having an "Adult Party" and they werent invited to the adult party.....so they had to go circle the stadium for an hour and a half or we would have gotton kicked out of the lot with no refund and alcohol confiscated.....considering one had driven down from michigan for the game she was rather pissed......so all you underagers I would suggest parking in the church lot or better off wait til your 21 to drink........thats what i did

Edited by DABearSoX

I don't really drink anymore, and especially not at the price they are in a ballpark.

I actually don't usually eat or drink during the game. If it's allowed I might bring in a water and some peanuts (nervous habit), but usually I'm content to just sit and watch the game. I guess you could say I'm a cheap date. . .

When did Olde English Malt Liquor in a Can go to $5.50 a six?

Thread Jack Link LMAO

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)
I don't really drink anymore, and especially not at the price they are in a ballpark.

I actually don't usually eat or drink during the game. If it's allowed I might bring in a water and some peanuts (nervous habit), but usually I'm content to just sit and watch the game. I guess you could say I'm a cheap date. . .

You can bring in unopened water and peanuts. The ones they sell in the lot are cheaper than the ones inside.

Do you know if you are going 8/20 yet..?

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)

The best kind. :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
You can bring in unopened water and peanuts. The ones they sell in the lot are cheaper than the ones inside.

Do you know if you are going 8/20 yet..?

Not looking good. But I'm going with my sister, so we'll have a good time either day. And I will definitely plan my trip out next year so I can hang out with ya'll.

QUOTE(CubKilla @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:43 AM)
Cleveland was dirty but I can't quibble about the results at the ballpark. Good trip, had fun. Thanks for the advice  ;)

Glad to hear.

Get your ass out to the cell.. you're good luck!! :D

That was the first sweep of Cleveland in their house in a looooong time. :cheers