Steff

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
Good grief guys.. what's with all the Konerko hating.. ??

:lol:

I just find it hard to believe that ANYONE should of gotten thrown out on that weak squibber up the middle that Paulie was thrown out on, except Frank I guess.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
Jesus, I can see wanting a better player...but to seriously say you strongly f***ing hate the guy is a joke or that he is a fat f***ing waste of space selfish prick. Get a f***in life boys.

For those who care...here's a pretty good article on Pauly

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-paulie10.html

:finger :D

I'm only about 5 blocks from the game right now, and it's getting pretty dark out there. Shouldn't be long before the rain comes down.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
I just find it hard to believe that ANYONE should of gotten thrown out on that weak squibber up the middle that Paulie was thrown out on, except Frank I guess.

Did Pauly mislead us?? Were we once told he was fast? The guy is horribly slow...it sucks, but it is what it is. Does there have to be b****ing everytime he hits a groundball??

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Did Pauly mislead us??  Were we once told he was fast?  The guy is horribly slow...it sucks, but it is what it is.  Does there have to be b****ing everytime he hits a groundball??

....... Yes.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Did Pauly mislead us??  Were we once told he was fast?  The guy is horribly slow...it sucks, but it is what it is.  Does there have to be b****ing everytime he hits a groundball??

We know he is slow and I expect some grounders to not be beat out, but stuff like a weak grounder where Guillen is off balance, does a 180 turn and gets set and throws him out is ridiculous.

Ok, everything about Konerko is awesome and we have no right to bash him.

Its not just oridinary groundballs Chaos. Its squibbers that any other player would have run out. You have to get frustrated when he is half-assing it down the line, when he could be charging as hard as he can to make it a play. I know he is slow, but there are times that he could give it an attempt to run as fast as possible, but he gives up when he sees it hit the ground.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:47 PM)
We know he is slow and I expect some grounders to not be beat out, but stuff like a weak grounder where Guillen is off balance, does a 180 turn and gets set and throws him out is ridiculous.

You expect SOME grounders to not be beat out??? Dude expect all grounders to not be beat out...He can't run. Don't expect the unexpected and you won't be dissapointed.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:49 PM)
You expect SOME grounders to not be beat out???  Dude expect all grounders to not be beat out...He can't run.  Don't expect the unexpected and you won't be dissapointed.

So just put up with him not making an effort. Sure. Sorry, Im going to disagree on how you see it, and keep on b****ing. I expect better.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
You expect SOME grounders to not be beat out???  Dude expect all grounders to not be beat out...He can't run.  Don't expect the unexpected and you won't be dissapointed.

Guess myself and others just expect more from a pro athlete getting paid millions of dollars.