Scotty beamed up.

YASNY

RIP :pray

Ohh hell, I just typed that because Steff, YAS, and Willie are all about to pass me for 3rd in post count. So I'm taking any excuse, even a RIP post, to try to stay ahead. I feel like an aging ball player hanging on to hit 500. I could give two rips that he dies. And he wouldn't have cared if I died.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
RIP  :pray

Ohh hell, I just typed that because Steff, YAS, and Willie are all about to pass me for 3rd in post count. So I'm taking any excuse, even a RIP post, to try to stay ahead. I feel like an aging ball player hanging on to hit 500.  I could give two rips that he dies. And he wouldn't have cared if I died.

LMAO Tex... Don't worry. I won't pass you and even if I did it would be short lived since I'm never here on the weekends.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:07 AM)
RIP  :pray

Ohh hell, I just typed that because Steff, YAS, and Willie are all about to pass me for 3rd in post count. So I'm taking any excuse, even a RIP post, to try to stay ahead. I feel like an aging ball player hanging on to hit 500.  I could give two rips that he dies. And he wouldn't have cared if I died.

That is not even worthy of a response. But .. since it ups my post count by one, what the hell.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:10 AM)
LMAO Tex... Don't worry. I won't pass you and even if I did it would be short lived since I'm never here on the weekends.

I don't mind you climbing over me, but the guy from Kentucky might enjoy it too much :D

Seriously, whatever his name is gave so much pleasure to legions of trekkies with his talent. I'm certain we all will miss him. And I join with trekkies in basements all across America in mourning his loss.

See I split the above into two posts because one was so gosh darn heart felt and I didn't want to taint it with my tongue in cheek backsided slam to trekkies.

that and I get three posts out of it.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
See I split the above into two posts because one was so gosh darn heart felt and I didn't want to taint it with my tongue in cheek backsided slam to trekkies.

that and I get three posts out of it.

I can relate.

And just for the record, I offer a Happy Birthday greeting to some of y'all just to add to the post counts. Unlike a certain post count whore who never admits to it and someone I think invented a secret forum that only he has access to and can post spam all day long without anyone knowing.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 11:28 AM)
And just for the record, I offer a Happy Birthday greeting to some of y'all just to add to the post counts. Unlike a certain post count whore who never admits to it and someone I think invented a secret forum that only he has access to and can post spam all day long without anyone knowing.

Jealous much? :P

One of these days, I'll have to do a Rules for Spamming thread, until then my secrets are safe.