Joe Morgan talking...

rafacosta

After the first month of the season. Do you think the winner of the AL Central can do it with 85 wins this year. It should be a very competitive division,but it seems to be the weakest division in baseball.

Joe Morgan: Yeah, but someone will always seperate themselves. Someone will get on a hot streak and move ahead. I don't know about the number of wins, but someone will seperate themselves from the pack. That is just how the game is. At this point, I still think the White Sox will be that team.

I agree with Joe, this division is our... the Royals is entering in a slump!

In the game that the Royals lost 6-5 2 nights ago, they looked AWFUL in the 9th. They should have easily won that game, but they made about 3 fielding mistakes that led to the loss.

Collar's gettin a little tight, and it's only the first week of May. :D

I agree with Joe, this division is our... the Royals is entering in a slump!

both Royals and Sox are playing 500 ball since April 16th -

and the Twins have played less than that -

we were 3.5 games out then as we are now, we 2 over 500 and they 9 over.

The division belongs to whoever plays winning ball.

YES, i will watch the game live... that will be my first game of the season and maybe the unique... And i wont hear Joe Morgan i would love too, because will be 2 brazilians that don´t know anything about baseball. What they know is s*** from the NY teams... f*** that Idiots. :angry:

Guest wsc425

Its nice to see ESPN go and talk about the sox for once...I never hear anything but game reviews about the sox in the mornings...

YES, i will watch the game live... that will be my first game of the season and maybe the unique... And i wont hear Joe Morgan i would love too, because will be 2 brazilians that don´t know anything about baseball. What they know is s*** from the NY teams... f*** that Idiots. :angry:

rafacosta, where are you man that you have to listen to Portugese?

Great.

Joe Morgan is a total ass though.  :finger

My thoughts exactly, who cares what this asshole has to say? He's one pompous SOB.

abo...you did not just replace buerhle with zito in your av :o :finger

It's Foulke, my favorite Sox player for a long time, who KW traded away from a piece of trash. It's helping me get over that travesty to see Keith again.

Great.

Joe Morgan is a total ass though.  :finger

My thoughts exactly, who cares what this asshole has to say? He's one pompous SOB.

abo...you did not just replace buerhle with zito in your av :o :finger

It's Foulke, my favorite Sox player for a long time, who KW traded away from a piece of trash. It's helping me get over that travesty to see Keith again.

Yeah oops I meant Foulke...

The mute button comes in handy sometimes, doesn't it?

Another good thing....I will get to see Bartolo pitch this Sunday for the first time....that's awesome. I am looking forward to that and looking forward to watching the Sox all weekend long. They do play this Saturday on WGN, right?

Guest hotsoxchick1
And we're not? We've lost 8 of our last 12. That's a slump.

but were not entering it.. weve been in it..... key difference there in the play on words killa....lol lol lol........ ;)