rant for the guys

kapkomet

I work with the nastiest MFers ever. We have two urinals and a permanent lake underneath them. There is a divider in the middle of the urinals, and I watched one guy lean back onto the divider and aim from literally about 3 feet away to piss. I was ready to piss on the back of his leg, I was so mad.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
I work with the nastiest MFers ever.  We have two urinals and a permanent lake underneath them.  There is a divider in the middle of the urinals, and I watched one guy lean back onto the divider and aim from literally about 3 feet away to piss.  I was ready to piss on the back of his leg, I was so mad.

I didn't know you worked at Wrigley Field!

Edited by RibbieRubarb

Urinals are still a godsend in clubs. For whatever reason drunks at clubs who use the toilets to piss in seem to be encouraged to miss they also have a tendancy to place cups around the toilet and use them are targets. I'm thankful I've never had to go to the #2 at a nightclub it's usually an awful mess.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I don't shake hands with anyone at my work cuz I see guys piss and then walk out without washing their hands......don't worry, I don't work in foodservice.... :lol:

Then why did you take my order at White Castle last night???[/color] :huh

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Does anyone else use the 45 degree aiming method so as not to be contaminated by splashback?

90 degree's just doesn't work. Splashback sucks. I concur with your method as I use it frequently.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 02:38 PM)
Urinals are still a godsend in clubs.  For whatever reason drunks at clubs who use the toilets to piss in seem to be encouraged to miss they also have a tendancy to place cups around the toilet and use them are targets. I'm thankful I've never had to go to the #2 at a nightclub it's usually an awful mess.

Ya ever have to take a squat at the Cell? Now THAT'S an adventure, the seats are soaked, the 'fluids' on the floor are 2 inches deep so hopefully you didn't wear sandals and just try to keep your pants dry, 12 guys are in line waiting to drain and are bagging on the stall door and usually there is no t.p. Good stuff.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
Ya ever have to take a squat at the Cell? Now THAT'S an adventure, the seats are soaked, the 'fluids' on the floor are 2 inches deep so hopefully you didn't wear sandals and just try to keep your pants dry, 12 guys are in line waiting to drain and are bagging on the stall door and usually there is no t.p. Good stuff.

You shoulda tried it at old Comiskey.

You wouldn't want to even go INTO the bathroom there.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
You guys got nothing on some of the ladies in this world.. at least you don't have to sit/squat.  :ph34r:

Reminds me of the last place I worked.

They had to have a ladies meeting because someone in the office left some bombs in the toilet... and got them plugged up. And on top of that I guess there were some feminine issues around... it was kind of crazy to hear about all that, there was 20 women and 3 men in the office - at least that men's bathroom was clean.

Man this thread is really bad.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Then why did you take my order at White Castle last night???[/color] :huh

Cuz you were s***-faced blind drunk ( again ) and paid 24 dollars for 3 sliders!

I gave you the order I had just received from the guy who DOES work there and "kept the change".

:P