Dye injured

Cubs Suck23

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)
Supposedly he has an infection from a bug bite and Timo will be patrolling rightfield tonight.

Yea of course all this s*** come out right after I buy my tickets...off to the red line......LETS GO SOX

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
What the hell? If we get f***ed over by a bug bite, im going to a pissed off Sox fan.

And now whats the deal with Frank???

Someone reported on WSI that Frank got injured during batting practice and Gload is on his way up..

Not to sure if this is true

QUOTE(knightni @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
Maybe the Frank injury isn't as major as it seems, but that the Gload callup was due to Dye's bug bite.

They could be just coincedences.

no, mroe likely he would be coming to fill franks spot. i cant imagine a bug bite lasting longer than a day or so. IF gload is even coming up, its probably for thomas. either way, that aint good news. hopefully the hurt will be back soon, if he even did get injured

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
no, mroe likely he would be coming to fill franks spot. i cant imagine a bug bite lasting longer than a day or so. IF gload is even coming up, its probably for thomas. either way, that aint good news. hopefully the hurt will be back soon, if he even did get injured

depending on which bug that bit him. Some bites can leave a very bad infection and his leg could be very swollen so it might be a week before he comes back

Edited by Cubs Suck23

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)

I'm not bashing him by a long shot (note my sig), but Thomas' nickname is pretty ironic lately.

:huh

QUOTE(Cubs Suck23 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 04:11 PM)
depending on which bug that bit him. Some bites can leave a very bad infection and his leg could be very swollen so it might be a week before he comes back

yeah true, but i still dont think hed be DLed cuz of it. i could be wrong tho. i mean its not like this guy was in the heart of africa or south america or something. whats the worst he coulda gotten bitten by???